Taking FREE Background requests (OPEN)

Hey all! I’m taking FREE background requests as my schedule is more open than usual. If you would like free backgrounds and overlays, you can drop your request in here after you read my rules:

1. You MUST follow me on Instagram @dizzyshadow This way you can stay up-to-date when I update my drive
  2. One background per person! If you are looking for a collection, I do offer commissions and would love to talk more about it! (reach out to me on IG for multiple BGs)
  3. You MUST give credit in your story! Whether it’s at the end or when the BG is used, but it does need to be there.
  4. You must allow your BG to be available in my free drive, if you would like for it to be exclusive to you, then I do ask for a fee.

If you would like to donate (not mandatory by any means) You can donate a coffee to me here

You can find examples of my previous work here:

About my art, rights, and programs. PLEASE READ

To be transparent: I use an ETHICAL Ai program. This program sources from artists they pay to help build their database, they do not steal art. I do not condone the stealing of art. This program has also permitted commercial-use, meaning I reserve the right to resell and distribute the art created from this program.

After the art is generated, I personally edit and fix the backgrounds to make them cohesive, this process does take a while but I enjoy doing it especially for all of you :two_hearts:

Access my Free BG and OVL Drive Here!

11 Likes

Hi dizzy! Can I request for a crystal shop (interior) background with overlays

2 Likes

Hey! Can you make a hotel room bedroom! In light purple colour.

1 Like

Hey can I request for a vintage candy shop (1980s)
( A shelf with lots of candy Jar + a cotton candy machine + some decor work + a billing counter)
Some walking area should be present to explore the shop

2 Likes

@ft.baka @evelyn.woods

yess! i’ll get all those ready for you guys! you’ll see them later today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you sm!

1 Like

I just uploaded it for you into my free drive! You can find it in my shops folder and the overlays in the overlays folder!

1 Like

I finished yours as well! And I may have decided to make a version in every color of the rainbow :sweat_smile: But all of them are in the drive for you and anyone else to use! Along with a bed overlay for each

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :white_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Of course!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You are a blessing! I just saw it and it turned out gorgeous! Thank you so much :white_heart:

1 Like

More 1960s backgrounds and medieval times. Please!
(Both exterior and interior):sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I second this!! Maybe some pirate themed ones too!

3 Likes

@Starphoric @kaiden_doestuff i might just have to turn those into collections. i can add those to my list. any specific one i can get you each right now?

1 Like

Mmm maybe a tavern (with a long table), some medieval streets with shops…I think those are what I’m looking for right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah like for the 1960s era, the streets and city and homes; bedrooms, kitchen, living room in speifics, inside and outside have been quite difficult to find

1 Like

Okay perfect! I know i do have one kind of tavern in my drive already but no long table, more like a communal type thing @kaiden_doestuff BUT I do want to expand my fantasy collection so how about I get you the city streets exterior and if I’ve got time I can go back and get a tavern?

I definitely am going to try and make a 1960s collection now. Would you be okay with just a living room for now? @Starphoric same with thin Kaiden, if I’ve got the time i’ll get the rest done

2 Likes

I’d love that :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

1 Like

From what I’m seeing, def considering the Patreon/paid drives :heart_eyes:

1 Like