Taking LL Requests šŸ˜¬

I mean could you leave a background. I wouldnā€™t be able to get the exact same background.

I edited itā€¦is it okay now???

1 Like

Yep :two_hearts:

1 Like
  • What are you requesting?
    An art scene
  • What are their details, and outfits? (Do you want drawn clothing?)
deets

clothes

patient-uniforms-500x500

• What pose?(Leave a reference)

pose-accion-chica-asiatica-feliz-jardin_9693-1215

• Leave a background.
    EXT. GRIFFITH PARK - DAY

Trinitys Art

• When do you need it by? (Be specific)
    2 weeks or more idm :white_heart:
  • Anything else?(Abs, scars, height difference ,text, freckles, filter, piercing, nails)
    nope
  • Do you understand Iā€™m not obligated to do everyoneā€™s if I donā€™t have time/donā€™t feel inspired?
    yes!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
1 Like
  • What are you requesting?

A drawn splash

• What are their details, and outfits? (Do you want drawn clothing?)

Sheā€™s wearing a black hoodie with black jeans

• Leave a background.

Anything dark red

• When do you need it by? (Be specific)

Next week is fine with me.

• Anything else?(Abs, scars, height difference ,text, freckles, filter, piercing, nails)

She has dark red nails, also I want her to be blowing bubble gum. Badass vibes if you can,

• Do you understand Iā€™m not obligated to do everyoneā€™s if I donā€™t have time/donā€™t feel inspired?

Of course. Take your time.

1 Like

This thread is only for LL but if you want this in ink you can request through :cloud: Faded Solo Art Shop :cloud: Open

1 Like

Mb apparently I canā€™t read these days :woman_facepalming:t4: Iā€™ll go move it over there

1 Like

Thatā€™s alright :joy: Iā€™ve done the same a few times.

Bump, sorry for not saying whose Iā€™ll do. Iā€™ll put that up later.

2 Likes
Iā€™m late šŸ˜Ŗ but it doesnā€™t hurt to try
  • What are you requesting? A drawn splash.
Character's details

Body type: Female Athletic Body
Skin tone: Copper 07
Eyebrows: Arched Natural
Eyebrow color: Black Dark
Hairstyle: Long Voluminous Curls Loose
Hair color: Black Dark
Eyes: Deepset Upturned Wide
Eye color: Blue Deep
Face: Diamond
Nose: Round Button
Lip shape: Full Round Pouty
Lip color: Rose Medium Nude Matte

Characterā€™s outfit

Pose

Like you said nothing below the chest!

Background

Is it possible to have the background a bit blurry?

• When do you need it by? (Be specific) By October 31 st ā€” if you need more time thatā€™s fine.
  • Anything else?(Abs, scars, height difference ,text, freckles, filter, piercing, nails) Is it possible to add white flowers in her hair?
  • Do you understand Iā€™m not obligated to do everyoneā€™s if I donā€™t have time/donā€™t feel inspired? I understand, itā€™s always important to feel inspired when doing things.
1 Like

Iā€™ll let people still reply for a little longer since Iā€™m working on something for a bit then Iā€™ll check back :sparkles:

2 Likes
  • What are you requesting? a splash that says follow my Instagram @kylee.epi for sneak peaks and updates.
  • What are their details, and outfits? (Do you want drawn clothing?) deets - female generic body - neutral 02 , brows - arched natural scar (ginger red) , hair - hair flip (ginger red) , eyes - female generic (blue green) , face - diamond , nose - defined natural , lips - full heart pouty (pink peach medium matte).
    outfit - if you can draw this turtle green sweater outfit (without the purse) that would be awesome!!
  • Leave a background. EXT. FALL SCHOOL FESTIVAL - DAY
  • When do you need it by? (Be specific) 2 to 3 weeks
  • Anything else?(Abs, scars, height difference ,text, freckles, filter, piercing, nails) freckles please!!
  • Do you understand Iā€™m not obligated to do everyoneā€™s if I donā€™t have time/donā€™t feel inspired? of course!!
1 Like

The reason I didnā€™t choose anyone yet is because I went on a break shortly after this thread was made and Iā€™ve been finishing up my requests :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hey girlie! I just wanted to check in on my pfpā€¦
No rush, but how is it going? :heart:

1 Like

Because of my last reply I didnā€™t choose anyone yet :sparkles:

2 Likes

i understand you are busy/trying to complete previous requests so does that mean this thread isnt accepting anymore requests atm? im sorry if this was mentioned somewhere and i missed this, but i just wanted to double-check.

1 Like

The way this is set up you can request but Iā€™ll only choose 2-3 people whose Iā€™ll do :sparkles: I wonā€™t start on anyoneā€™s yet but Iā€™m almost caught up on my requests so soon Iā€™ll choose. You can still leave your request though.

2 Likes
Request
1 Like

okie np!

1 Like

Bump :sparkles: Sorry for forgetting about this thread :sweat_smile: Hereā€™s a piece I did a while ago in LL.

1 Like