Taking LL Requests 😬

Bump, sorry for not saying whose I’ll do. I’ll put that up later.

2 Likes
I’m late 😪 but it doesn’t hurt to try
  • What are you requesting? A drawn splash.
Character's details

Body type: Female Athletic Body
Skin tone: Copper 07
Eyebrows: Arched Natural
Eyebrow color: Black Dark
Hairstyle: Long Voluminous Curls Loose
Hair color: Black Dark
Eyes: Deepset Upturned Wide
Eye color: Blue Deep
Face: Diamond
Nose: Round Button
Lip shape: Full Round Pouty
Lip color: Rose Medium Nude Matte

Character’s outfit

Pose

Like you said nothing below the chest!

Background

Is it possible to have the background a bit blurry?

• When do you need it by? (Be specific) By October 31 st — if you need more time that’s fine.
  • Anything else?(Abs, scars, height difference ,text, freckles, filter, piercing, nails) Is it possible to add white flowers in her hair?
  • Do you understand I’m not obligated to do everyone’s if I don’t have time/don’t feel inspired? I understand, it’s always important to feel inspired when doing things.
1 Like

I’ll let people still reply for a little longer since I’m working on something for a bit then I’ll check back :sparkles:

2 Likes
  • What are you requesting? a splash that says follow my Instagram @kylee.epi for sneak peaks and updates.
  • What are their details, and outfits? (Do you want drawn clothing?) deets - female generic body - neutral 02 , brows - arched natural scar (ginger red) , hair - hair flip (ginger red) , eyes - female generic (blue green) , face - diamond , nose - defined natural , lips - full heart pouty (pink peach medium matte).
    outfit - if you can draw this turtle green sweater outfit (without the purse) that would be awesome!!
  • What pose?(Leave a reference)
  • Leave a background. EXT. FALL SCHOOL FESTIVAL - DAY
  • When do you need it by? (Be specific) 2 to 3 weeks
  • Anything else?(Abs, scars, height difference ,text, freckles, filter, piercing, nails) freckles please!!
  • Do you understand I’m not obligated to do everyone’s if I don’t have time/don’t feel inspired? of course!!
1 Like

The reason I didn’t choose anyone yet is because I went on a break shortly after this thread was made and I’ve been finishing up my requests :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hey girlie! I just wanted to check in on my pfp…
No rush, but how is it going? :heart:

1 Like

Because of my last reply I didn’t choose anyone yet :sparkles:

2 Likes

i understand you are busy/trying to complete previous requests so does that mean this thread isnt accepting anymore requests atm? im sorry if this was mentioned somewhere and i missed this, but i just wanted to double-check.

1 Like

The way this is set up you can request but I’ll only choose 2-3 people whose I’ll do :sparkles: I won’t start on anyone’s yet but I’m almost caught up on my requests so soon I’ll choose. You can still leave your request though.

2 Likes
Request
1 Like

okie np!

1 Like