Taking requests for Limelight Art (5 spots only)

So I want to do some arts. Check my arts below, and fill the form if you want one alike. Limelight only!

My Art scenes

The Form:
Full character/characters description.
Background (optional)
Pose/poses (optional)
Short story description
Additional info (optional).

Oh my lord, I love them, especially the fits one! I’m not here for one, but your art is absolutely amazing! :heart:

Thanks a lot :slight_smile::heart:

Do you do character edits? I love your work!

Not really :slight_smile: I do more arts. Thanks btw :slight_smile:

Mk.

Hey I would like one, I thought yours were so good! Here are details if you can.
Limelight Female - Skintone: Neutral 03
Eyebrows: Arched thick Styled (Deep brown)
Hair: Long feathered (Red)
Eyes: Deepest downturned
Face: diamond
Nose: Define natural
Lips: Full heart pouty (black matte)

Pose: punch_fight_give_angry
Short story description: In a world where only the deadliest live, you struggle to survive until someone ends up taking you in. Can you help each other or just make it harder to live?
Outfit: Sweater Dress Knit Thick Cord Wool Grey Black / Heels house party black
Background: If you can can you make it an alley way and looking really dangerous, thanks. :slight_smile:

Hey. Do you mind if I change character clothes? Something with pants.

Yeah go ahead.

May I please request?

Sure. Fill the form.

Whatcha think?
Clothes used: Laceup Long Pants Throwing Knife Harness Leather Purple Mulberry, Belted Ankle Boots Black And Brown Leather, Loose Gauge Sweater Side Slit Cotton Grey Black

JEFIHIUGYVBHJM I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Thank you :slight_smile: Do you have Instagram? So I can credit you. If not I’ll still credit you. THANK YOU.:heart_eyes:

Yeah. My Insta is @Elzbiet.Zaleski :slight_smile: There are all my works. Glad you like it :slight_smile: :kissing_heart:

Thank you :slight_smile: