Taking requests for Limelight Art (5 spots only)

So I want to do some arts. Check my arts below, and fill the form if you want one alike. Limelight only!

My Art scenes

The Form:
Full character/characters description.
Background (optional)
Pose/poses (optional)
Short story description
Additional info (optional).

8 Likes

Oh my lord, I love them, especially the fits one! I’m not here for one, but your art is absolutely amazing! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slight_smile::heart:

1 Like

Do you do character edits? I love your work!

1 Like

Not really :slight_smile: I do more arts. Thanks btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mk.

Hey I would like one, I thought yours were so good! Here are details if you can.
Limelight Female - Skintone: Neutral 03
Eyebrows: Arched thick Styled (Deep brown)
Hair: Long feathered (Red)
Eyes: Deepest downturned
Face: diamond
Nose: Define natural
Lips: Full heart pouty (black matte)

Pose: punch_fight_give_angry
Short story description: In a world where only the deadliest live, you struggle to survive until someone ends up taking you in. Can you help each other or just make it harder to live?
Outfit: Sweater Dress Knit Thick Cord Wool Grey Black / Heels house party black
Background: If you can can you make it an alley way and looking really dangerous, thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey. Do you mind if I change character clothes? Something with pants.

Yeah go ahead.

1 Like

May I please request?

Sure. Fill the form.

Whatcha think?
Clothes used: Laceup Long Pants Throwing Knife Harness Leather Purple Mulberry, Belted Ankle Boots Black And Brown Leather, Loose Gauge Sweater Side Slit Cotton Grey Black

2 Likes

JEFIHIUGYVBHJM I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Thank you :slight_smile: Do you have Instagram? So I can credit you. If not I’ll still credit you. THANK YOU.:heart_eyes:

Yeah. My Insta is @Elzbiet.Zaleski :slight_smile: There are all my works. Glad you like it :slight_smile: :kissing_heart:

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like
Full character/characters description

Skin: Gold 08
Eyebrows: Round Medium (Black Jet)
Hair: Sleek Ponytail (Aqua Green)
Eyes: Round Medium (Brown Pale)
Face: Square Define
Nose: Round Flared Upturned
Lips: Full Round Pouty (violet matte)

Outfit

01%20PM

Background

light gray

Pose

I would like her arms like this
images

but her body like this
download

Additional Info

I would like her eyes to be glowing an emerald green, her hair to be floating, kinda surrounding her head and thin hair strands sort of aiming her to tattoo at her chest. A deep gash split the tattoo in half and it to appear as if blood droplets are floating from the tattoo to her hands. I also want the tattoo to glow as well.

Take your time, there’s no set due date. Thank you in advance :heart:

Shit, I forgot about this thread :DDD I need to close it, but I’ll take your request.

1 Like

lol thanks :heart:

1 Like

@Jeremy or @Sydney_H could you please close this thread? Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes