Taking SCRIPT TEMPLATE requests

ah i don’t know how to exactly explain it but ive done fighting ones, ones like hide and sneek and simple puzzles. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ok no problem could u also send the table/booth overlays so it will be easier

Hi, that background is by amepisode from IG, one of her rules is β€œYou cannot post my backgrounds on the Episode forums or any other social media platform, even with credit.” so you would need to remove it. Instead you can direct the user to her drive (if you go to her linktree, click on Backgrounds, accept the BG terms, and go to the BG drive, click on Backgrounds, then click on Cafes and Restaurants and then you can click on Fast Food and find it there).

1 Like

Thank you so much. let me delete

1 Like

Just looked at your profile and saw your list of tutorials. Thanks for all you do for the community. I’m going to follow you now on IG

2 Likes

sorry for the late reply I went to sleep :sweat_smile: I can pm them to you now, thank you so much!!!

1 Like

no problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

i don’t mind maybe 7

1 Like

hey i also need a script template intro and outro

Hi, I need a dance mini game too, can I use youra?

1 Like

Hi, can I get the scrip template for the dance mini game as well? i been trying to find one for weeks.

I havent received it yet, I am still patiently waiting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.