[CLOSED TO CATCH UP] Taking Some Profile Picture and Splash Requests

Hey guys. I feel practicing my drawn edits with people but I have no idea how to make models so I might as well ask the forums. Please drop your character down below.
I NOW TAKE SPLASH REQUESTS AS WELL!

Remember:

• This is not first come first serve. I choose who I want to edit. Please be patient and I will get to you eventually.
  • Please use this. It may be for practice but I don’t want it to be used for nothing.
  • Please fill out the form correctly. If you don’t, there’s a less likely chance I’ll get to your character.
  • The maximum amount of characters in my art is two for a pfp. But if you are requesting a splash, then 4 people per splash.
  • I’m working on LL and I’m not the best yet so please be cautious.
  • NO STEALING
  • NO ASKING TO REMOVE MY WATERMARK OR PUT IT IN A BETTER POSITION
  • BE PATIENT
  • PLEASE DON’T REQUEST HERE IF YOU REQUESTED SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR A PROFILE PICTURE. Please use my work, guys. I love you but I also love not wasting my time.
  • YOU MUST GIVE CREDIT ON YOUR PROFILE
  • Don’t give me too many LL pfps. I’ll tell you when only ink is allowed.
  • I only do ink splash requests.

Pfp Form:

• Character details (skin, hair, eye, eye color etc.)
  • Outfit (I may change it so don’t be certain.)
  • Animation
  • Theme (optional, I’ll be happy to choose one for you.:smile: It would just be much easier for you to choose one)
  • Background (goes with theme)

Splash Form:

• Each character details.
  • Background
  • Text
  • Any extras

REMEMBER, THESE ARE NOT REQUESTS. I DO NOT HAVE TO DO IT!

Pfp Examples.

Splash examples

16eca2e6905f7957aa97b2fe29aab2ce823862aa_1_281x500

Thank you to you guys for reading it. Hope you have fun.

11 Likes
  • Character details (skin, hair, eye, eye color etc.)
    Skin: Copper 01
    Brows: Arched natural scar
    Hair: Over shoulder braid (medium brown)
    Eyes: round downturned wide (blue green)
    Face: heart soft
    Nose: defined natural
    Lips: full heart pouty (pink warm gloss)

• Outfit (I may change it so don’t be certain.)doesn’t matter but she has to be wearing Chained Pendant Simple Crystal Purple Royale.

• Animation: you can choose

• Theme (optional, I’ll be happy to choose one for you.:smile: It would just be much easier for you to choose one): sad-ish if that makes sense

• Background (goes with theme): you can choose

1 Like

I don’t mind, any animation is fine :blush:

Christmas theme! :blush:

Anything Christmassy

So freaking off topic but:

Stop changing your profile username XxZoeyxX.

1 Like

I don’t mind whatever you change or choose I’m just hoping to get an edit from you :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

banner-2369464__340

You can make me an pfp if you want, but considering that you already made me one, you don’t have to make meh one if you don’t feel like it :joy:

1 Like

@epy.tara, you have already requested from another another thread just a few mints ago, are you sure you will use this as your pfp so I am not wasting my time? Same with you @keiji.

4 Likes

This is for a pfp, not a banner, so no, you won’t be wasting your time. I just need to change my pfp to something else, so it’s ok if you don’t want to do it.

I luh ya girl, but could you fill out the form?

1 Like

I’m sorry she said it’s for practice and that one was LL but it’s okay I’m so sorry :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Lmao so sorry gurll I’ll fill it out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just making sure. I was skimming through so I didn’t see it was meant for a banner.

2 Likes

It’s fine. I was just making sure.

2 Likes

banner-2369464__340

Ugly Christmas sweaters, long socks, any kind of pants. (Christmas theme please) :joy::sweat_smile:

Idle_smile_forward

Since Christmas is almost here… Da Christmas! :santa:

Or any other I don’t mind.

Good luck, your edits are great and keep up with the great work Gurll :yellow_heart:

1 Like

No worries :yellow_heart:

1 Like

You’re so sweet. I really love that you want an edit from me.:heart:
Could you be just a bit more specific with your request?

1 Like

Oh ok thank you
We could do an art trade also

Nah you’re the sweetest

1 Like

@epy.tara, here’s your pfp. Hope you like it.

Please credit as @Turtle_Cat in your bio and if you post it on Instagram or any other social media site, then my Instagram: @Turtle_Cat71. Thank you for letting me make you it.:blush:

3 Likes

I know it says that I can’t request here if I’ve requested somewhere else, but is it okay if I request a profile picture for my Instagram? The other one I have requested is only for the forums. I understand if I can’t. :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ooh! I love it!

1 Like