Talented authors you wished had continued writing

I love that movie :heart_eyes:

YPwrites

Or

Writtenbymegan

They had stories I loved :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I miss Uwe, Miss Piranha (Astrid), and Jade I. (Gisele Palmer). I don’t know if they’re ever coming back to continue their stories.

I really miss Mette Peleikis especially because she never finished The Teacher and I and it was SO GOOD :sob:

2 Likes

I just looked and The Teacher is completed.

1 Like

Yeah the Teacher is completed but the sequel The Teacher and I isn’t and I found it even better than the Teacher so it makes me really sad.

1 Like

Oh! I completely missed the “and I.” My bad. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I am fairly new to episode but one of the first stories I read was ‘Adrenaline’ because everyone recommended it. It wasn’t until I finished that I realised that the story hasn’t been updated in a long time. I really enjoyed it though and I wish the author (Evil Ebonni) would continue it. But the fact that it may never be completed doesn’t take away from the enjoyment of reading it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Another story I read was ‘Rebounding with Bad’ by Talia Rose, also recommended by a lot of people. It wasn’t really my cup of tea but the author seemed talented so if she ever decided to write again I’m sure I would give her work another shot.

I absolutely loved Gisele Palmer’s stories, I don’t know if she has stopped writing or what but damn. I hope she continues. Even if it isn’t on this platform.

EDIT- I’m delighted to say that I can take Evil Ebonni off my list of authors I wished had continuing writing because she is back in action and will be completing Adrenaline!!