Talina's Edited Art Shop! ✨ [Closed to Catch Up]

Thank you so much! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Absolutely! All my active slots are filled, but you’re number 2 on the waitlist! I’ll try to get to your request ASAP :sparkles:

1 Like

Absolutely! All my active slots are filled, but you’re number 3 on the waitlist! I’ll try to get to your request ASAP :sparkles:

1 Like

Ohh ok, I’ll request one soon after you’ve completed other people requests. I can wait a bit longer

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! And please take your time! No rush at all! :sparkles::heart: Thank you again!!

1 Like

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

@Kieran @Jpassen @Ellieli

Hello,
I sincerely apologize the delay in getting your edits back to you! Due to some financial difficulties over the past two weeks, I have had to prioritize completing mass commission orders just to stabilize my personal finances. While I am still actively working on them, some of my time has freed up and I will be completing your edits no later than July 1st. I just thought I would give you a heads-up, as it has taken me longer than usual.

7 Likes

Thank you. And no worries. Take your time! I hope things get better and easier for you soon!

1 Like

Your edits are so pretty! I’m not in need of anything at the moment, and I can see you have quite a lot on your hands! But when your more free, I quite possibly will come back to request something. :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Thank you for the head up and don’t worry about it, it’s all good! :heartpulse:

Hey there! I don’t want to rush you or anything, but I am just curious about when are you approximately going to complete the edit as I am planning to join the new contest and would prefer to have my edit done before the deadline. (Also I am SUPER sorry if I come off rude or anything, it’s not my intention! :face_holding_back_tears:)

1 Like

No worries, I totally understand as I’m entering the contest too lmao :skull:

I have a midterm tomorrow, but I will have the rest of the afternoon free after work, and will be getting all three pending edits up in a batch.

1 Like

Aaaa, I see! Thank you for the quick reply and I hope you the best of luck on your midterm! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hi @Kieran ! Here is the character card you requested from me. Sincere apologies that it took so long :sob:

4 Likes

Hi @Jpassen ! Here is the character card you requested from me. Sincere apologies that it took so long :sob:

5 Likes

Ahhhh I’m so sorry I didn’t have time to finish your edit today :sob: I was up all night last night studying and it’s already 4 AM right now, so I really need to sleep at least an hour before school. I’ll definitely get it done by tomorrow, though!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It looks so good thank you!

1 Like

So pretty :heart_eyes:

Can you tag me when your open for more requests? Id love to make one for my personal CC

1 Like

Damnnnnnn!! Your edits are fire :fire: :fire: :fire:

these seriously are amazing!

2 Likes