Talk about your feelings

You are not alone…

Oh, how ironic those lyrics are to me.

2 Likes

You’re not. You can always find another passion.

3 Likes

I’m already depressed enough! (And listening to sad songs because screw life.)

2 Likes

I should compile a playlist of sad songs.

2 Likes

Now, to make a list of reasons why I shouldn’t live…

People don’t even accept my help :joy:

1 Like

:joy: I don’t know

2 Likes

This is so weird…

2 Likes

Druing high school, everyone steered around me like I was an alien from out of space. In every group project I was the one kid who didn’t fit in. Well i survived those crappy years and now I’m VIwrites1

3 Likes

Yeah, it wasn’t bad so much. It was just I didn’t feel right talking to the people on here, they were so nice and cool. Where as I am mostly the opposite. I just wanted to think about my actions before coming back next week. I’m probably gonna be reading stuff but most likely I won’t text back

1 Like

At the moment, I’d say I’m OK :heart:

1 Like

Those are symptoms of psychopathy. I’d recommend a test from a professional…

3 Likes

Have you done it before?

2 Likes

Do you know anyone who you’re close to that would understand?

2 Likes

No family? Friends?

2 Likes

I don’t have psychopathy, but I understand how you feel. Trust me, I do.

2 Likes

Well, when I was younger I would always feel a sense of panic or stress right before school starts and I didn’t understand why I was feeling this. I always thought I was just really going to miss my family as at school I didn’t feel safe or secure but as years went by, I still felt like this. In recent years, I stumbled on the word “anxiety” and researched it more. It fit what I felt as I got a better understanding. Still, at my age, I feel like this. Even for the tiniest “negative” things at school, I felt like my world is ending as I would always remind myself that I have to go back to that environment, leading me to feel fragile and uncomfortable. Even if I get into a minor argument with my friend and I’m CLEARLY not in the wrong, I apologise as I didn’t want to add to my full list of small problems. I also DREAD talking to my friends as I always panic if my conversations are interesting and self doubt myself. I always think “Am I boring.” “They would be having a better time with someone else right now instead of talk to me” or “This is so awkward” even though its completely fine and I’m aware but still overthink. I remember answering a question in class and felt my heart was going to pump out from my chest. Even in public, I feel like people are judging me and staring at me but in actuality, they don’t care. I dunno what to do, I’ve just sort of accepted it as its who I am now. I hope I’ll improve my mental health in the future. But, yeah.

2 Likes

Accepting that you have a mental illness is a great thing. It gives you confidence to move past it.

1 Like

I’m not trying to diagnose you but you sound like you have similar symptoms to a sociopath but it doesn’t mean that you are.
Here to get a better understanding:

1 Like

That’s good.

1 Like