I’m afraid of spiders!

So,

I have…

Arachnophobia

2 Likes
  • Snakes
  • Centipedes
  • Deep Waters
  • Driving, because im always overthinking of car crashes that regularly happens in my country.
  • Big spiders
  • Doing things on my own whenever I’m alone.
  • People talking about wars, killings, etc.
  • Diving with Sharks. (we do have sharks here in The Bahamas, but damn i don’t feel like swimming with them.)
3 Likes

I’m scared of big spiders too :joy: :joy: :joy:

crawly insects are scary to me, I always jump whenever I see 40 legs, roach or a patch of ants

Right now I’m covering my face with two teddy bears while watching the deep sea and looking at sunken ships on google :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

omg lol.

1 Like

When I was younger I told my mom I want to use the bathroom but we’re not at home, so mom tell me to go to the public bathroom and I was scared because, the toilet bowl was large an thought it would flush me down, so I begged mom to stay with me :joy:

2 Likes

@Aoi.okumura similar thing happen to be lol but with an automatic toliet I did not know that they existed I screamed so loud lol.

I hate roaches! I can handle spiders and lizards and insect but roaches ya’'ll on your own lol.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

I’m scared of bats. I can’t stand them, I can’t even look at the bat emoji, I hate them.

1 Like

I have thalassophobia, fear of the deep sea.

1 Like

OMG same, if I was in the middle of the deep sea and land nowhere I’d peed myself

1 Like

lol :joy:

• Height (scared to look down and scared to sit near airplane window)
  • Cockroaches/flying cockroaches (I hate them so much! It’s worse they climb on my bed and landed on my face when I woke up! Argh!!!)
  • Bees
  • Any big spiders
  • Snake
2 Likes

-Dying
-Needles
-Public Speaking

I think that’s it.

2 Likes

I’m afraid of heights. But not that much after I went to the ‘Blue City’ mall in Warsaw (Poland) :joy: :joy: :joy:

Here is a picture of it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

stairs! i always take extra care when going down. whenever i’m about to walk down stairs I can’t help but imagine myself falling down and my heart races like crazy. i’ve fallen so many times 🤦

Doxophobia
haphephobia
Trypanophobia
Arachnophobia
Atelophobia
and deep waters haha

1 Like

I have Arachnophobia and Apotemnophobia, spiders and amputations just make me severely uncomfortable.

1 Like

Spiders
Band aids
Elevators
I know the second one is weird😂

1 Like