Talk before the Update

I really want crutches, casts and wheelchairs.

I think “cultural clothing” is a really vague term and we need to narrow it down a bit. Every country in the world has multiple cultures. Which ones are we looking for?

5 Likes

Hmmm…I’ll say more varieties of South Asian, West African, Australian, etc. Like clothing from their different tribes, what they wear for traditions, weddings, and many other celebrations and everyday life. Just like in Instant Princess, they had very “cultural” clothing. With the many unique colors.

1 Like

My main problem is what we’re defining as “cultural” and what we aren’t. I mean, all clothing is cultural clothing. I think it would be more accurate to name tribes/ethnic groups etc.

If we’re going into the clothing from different cultures, I would love to see some real Scottish kilts for men in there, too.

5 Likes

YAS WOMEN!!! :sob: Honestly, their clothing is very nice

2 Likes

Proper tartan… not the American mess “plaid” that they think is Scottish. I want to see proper clan colours and everything.

5 Likes

I also want to see a long plait for girls for my Sikh woman Simran in my story!

Plus messy curls for European hair and mixed people like myself.

Some proper floor-length corset dresses that can pass as period attire.

A London skyline ffs!

Slings, too. I forgot to mention slings when I said casts. Plus bandages.

Spikey hair for guys

Henna/mendhi tattoos for hands

A more modest sari with a scarf covering the midsection

The Catholic mantilla

Quinceñera dresses

Knee length skirts

Helmets for motorbikes

Different emergency services and armed services uniforms

10 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

YES–! My friend has had that before

3 Likes

Religious symbol necklaces like crosses, crucifixes, the om sign, the Star of David, the hand… I’m not sure about any Muslim sign

4 Likes

They do have “Allah” chains. And I would REALLY like to have cross necklaces

3 Likes

Along with the Bible prop.

2 Likes

Slippers and dressing gowns for spa days

Sarongs

Long sleeve tops that aren’t cropped

A sunburnt skin tone :joy:

4 Likes

The bible prop would be really useful to me. Whenever they add Christian stuff, it’s always priests, monks or nuns. What about normal Christians who are allowed to get married? Sigh.

6 Likes

Episode really needs to give us Indian clothing. Like more of them. Along with Modest versions of them. And why can’t I see an Indian girl in a story that wears conservative clothing that ISN’T MUSLIM? Anybody really! Not everyone wears revealing clothing. And not only Muslims do wear modestly.

4 Likes

So… bodypaint? Or a cork hat? :rofl:

I’m just kidding around.

I’d love to see cheongsams/qipaos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m hoping they make a Santa costume by Christmas. That would be really useful.

5 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

More sitting animations, too. I always have to make my characters stand up eventually to make them actually convey emotion properly

8 Likes

Oooh speaking of animations, I really want the run_rear animation that was in Love Life. That would be so handy.

4 Likes

It so would!! Plus, some more wounded animations and general animations for serious characters. My serious characters are like :neutral_face: most of the time, but then there’s always a slight smile when they walk off. Plus an idle_serious

3 Likes