Talk before the Update

I doubt they’ll give them to us soon though. Episode likes to hog all of the really good assets for themselves :triumph: I hope there’s an International Horse Day that exists so there’s a chance they’ll release it then.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: Just googled it. World Horse Day is August 5th

4 Likes

Holy crap! No way! :joy: They better give me my horse next year!!

3 Likes

Bump

SO most likely next week is the update. Who’s ready?

Update? For?

1 Like

Idk. They give us random updates in Thursday’s remember? It can be anything.

Ah…never noticed x3
Hopefully itll be something good

1 Like

What do you think it will be this week? :thinking: I hope Kippahs or some long skirts? Maybe new lip colors for dark skins?! :eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

I’m selfishly hoping they don’t release a bunch of new features until after the MC deadline :see_no_evil:
(Then again if they do that, I’m sure there’ll be a lot of fanmail asking why insert asset here isn’t in the template lol)

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:

I think people would be annoyed though if they add new features during it because they might have art scenes and overlays done already.

That would only be annoying if you wanted to use the new features I guess.
The skintone update was the most annoying just because it threw all the overlays off :rofl:

As for the update… I just want prison outfits for men. We have them for women already :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Can’t my male characters go to jail too without having to wear whatever random orange clothes I can find in the portal? lol

6 Likes

Sexism. :ghost:

But Episode wants bad boys so you would think it would be the other way around.

5 Likes

Seriously Episode needs to stop doing me dirty with these ashy lips

5 Likes

:rofl: #DarkSkinsNeedLove

3 Likes

Do you think they’ll release the lip colours this week?

3 Likes

I hope so or Imma be upset.

Yep, I need that.

2 Likes