Talking about Silencing within the community

Unique got banned for a joke. A literal joke D:

Imagine a platform where you can attack people personally, call them insults and get banned for 4 days. Then when you’re unbanned, you do the same thing. This person can roam around as they want, but Unique gets banned for adding

Love,

Episode Team

to her posts. D;

11 Likes

Oh, the horror! How dare she not be racist or homophobic and instead make a parody contest :expressionless:

12 Likes

Yea. I’m gonna be an asshole too, that’s what keeps you safe. :heart_eyes:

Diversity? Pffttttttt. Who needs that? This is a game everyone! A GAME. It’s not like they promised diversity in 2016, they didn’t! Right! Why do we need diversity?! This is an app and they need to profit, no need for diversity! They didn’t promise it. :woman_facepalming:t2:

10 Likes

Oh man : /
So sad it is, she was a shining light in this community and I miss her :pleading_face:

But couldn’t they have just deleted the whole thread instead and leave suspending her? :thinking:

11 Likes

This deserves a bump.

2 Likes

They really closed this thread. It’s funny how now that when POC are asking questions for the mods by posting a thread, it’s closed but other people have done it all the time. Ridiculous.

6 Likes

They didn’t even respond to the DM but to say that they closed it because it was directed at them and was not conducive to an open forum where replies are allowed. I sent the DM 24 hours ago.

6 Likes

Smh.

Community: Can we please have more ethnic clothing, hairstyles, and facial features? We have been waiting for almost 2 years.
Episode:

Community: We literally see all the hairstyles, clothing, and facial features in the featured stories. Where are they? We would really appreciate it.
Episode:

20 Likes

When you get flagged for telling someone that Vitiligo isn’t a sickness on their sick faces request post.

They call me stupid, idiotic and an “underachiever”, yet the thread gets closed for being “off-topic”. There’s nothing off topic about telling someone that Vitiligo doesn’t fit their request.

This is unfair and they’re actually targetting me for the smallest things now.

9 Likes

They are so annoying at this point. I’m happy they are betting a little better with closing discriminatory topics but this isn’t enough though.

7 Likes

omgdjfjkd I was a reader for a long time and recently decided to become an author but I totally agree with u<33

3 Likes

Bump

I’m late but this is so funny sksksk the accuracy…

3 Likes

Community: Episode can we get more modest and fantasy clothes
Episode:

12 year old community: I have gems to spend on ‘steamy’ scenes
Episode:

9 Likes

I felt this. :skull:

1 Like

Okay, we got new hairstyles and lip colors for Black characters. So, at least we got one win?

2 Likes

No because the others are being difficult because it’s our hairstyles.

2 Likes

Well… you’re right. I got a post flagged because I said other communities are belittling the feelings of black users over the hairstyles. Yet, the opposite end get away with saying almost anything. :mask:

4 Likes

It’s funny how they always have this hating energy when we talk about black issues. It’s so ridiculous. This is exactly what I mean when I say blacks are the most hated, especially on this app.

4 Likes