Tappable Love Interest Template + Script Template Requests for LL [OPEN]

Hi everyone :blush:

If you’re looking for a script template where readers can tap what gender they want their love interest, I have one in my drive for you:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17uz35M26jmuN1HRg8ls4LDlr9mAkva9A

All instructions and tips are listed on the document! Feel free to message me privately for any script template requests. I’d love to create something for your story. :heart:

5 Likes

Hey! This is a great resource but is there a way you can put in a both option just in case the reader wants the MC to be bi?

Hey girl! I can definitely create a custom template for you if you’re interested in using a template like that!

1 Like

Please! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will give you the names of the characters for the template if possible.
Also, just a note if they choose just female I will have a male love interest that will be in the mix.

1 Like

I messaged ya!

1 Like

Hi, Would it be too much to ask if you could make a High School hallway template, thanks.

I can do that for you!:blush: I could get it to you in a couple of days! What background would you like from the episode original background? And how would you like the main characters to start the scene? Walking in, or already standing there?

Hi can you do high school hallway and locker room template can it custom not the episode background?

I can create a template for you with backgrounds that other episode members create! I don’t personally do backgrounds, but I’ll find a good school hallway and locker room one, and make something for you! I’ll credit the creator of the background in the script, so you won’t have to worry about that.:blush: I’ll send it in less than 24 hours!

1 Like

Okay thank you so much and ill credit in my story for templates

1 Like

I’ve just added the templates and backgrounds needed on my drive :blush: There are instructions on the document as well! Let me know if there are any issues :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Okay thanks i will check it out today

1 Like

Thanks i saw the backgrounds their beautiful what else do you make and do you just want me to credit you on episode forums

1 Like

I put the credit message in there already, it’s my instagram tag: nelia.episode :blush: I have two stories out, one is completed and the other is on-hold! I’m not a huge artist, but I do enjoy the writing part and if you’re ever looking for more templates, I’ll be making them for @epy.bosses on Instagram​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

oh okay thank you so much

1 Like

Do u think you get make glass overlay like a mirror i can in bathroom?

1 Like

I don’t make things like that, but you can check out background makers like: @amepisode, @catthegirl.episode, and episode groups on Instagram and they have background drives with all sorts of stuff like that😊 Just make sure to credit them properly!

2 Likes

Oh ok i will

1 Like

Hey sorry again do you think you can make me a classroom template just students and teachers in classroom?

1 Like