Tappable mini-game help!

Hello guys! I’m creating a mini-game with tappables and I’m currently stuck. I have 2 questions.

a) How can I minimize the times someone can tap on the overlay. I want the readers to only have the ability to tap 3 times instead of the 5 overlays the game has.

b)Secondly, I have a point system that it adds to every time they tap the right tappable.So how can I end the game with the specific points they scored.I mean that if they tapped 3 times the game ends then

1 Like

I think you could layer the same overlay 3 times, and everytime its clicked, remove it, so they can only click it 3 times because theres only 3 overlays.
as for the points, id use a second point system to calculate how many points they have to end the game, then you can use if CHAR =X goto end or something like that

So when they tap the overlay and read what they’re supposed to I then make it dissapear so they only have the other options that are left.I am using a second point system but I haven’t thought of that I’ll try it!

Edit: I want them once they tap 1 overlay then they have the chance to atp another 2 times.So practically this won’t work

1 Like

if you layer the same overlay 3 times and make them disappear after tapped, your reader can tap 3 times because it will look like the same overlay all 3 times.

1 Like

Yes but I want the overlay that has been already tapped to dissappear.So then they’re left with the rest of the options and only 3 chances to tap.I’m sorry if I’m not making this understandable I just can’t find the right way to express it :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

OH no i get you, are there only 3 overlays?

1 Like

5 case files.The script has no errors it works perfectly.I just have no idea how to make the tap attemps less.So they can only tap 3 out of the 5 case files on the table

1 Like

you can use a point system, everytime someone taps an overlay add a point then at the end you can use if CHAR =3 goto end

2 Likes

Thank you so much it worked! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :))

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.