Tappable outfit minigame not working

Hi guys! I’m creating a tappable outfit minigame and when I tap the overlays they don’t seem to work, I tap them and nothing happens. I’ve tried both on the previewer and the app and it’s the same, so I thought that maybe some of you could help me (I’ve checked if the overlays are overlapping but they’re well placed). Here’s the script:

Minigame script

INT. EW CLOSET with CLOSET to 1.00 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 20
&pan to zone 2 in 5
&overlay MODEL_1 create from CAMERA and overlay MODEL_1 opacity 0 in 0 and overlay MODEL_1 scales to 0.322 0.484 in 0 and overlay MODEL_1 shifts to 286 110 in zone 1 in 0 and overlay MODEL_1 to layer 21
&overlay MODEL_2 create from CAMERA and overlay MODEL_2 opacity 0 in 0 and overlay MODEL_2 scales to 0.322 0.484 in 0 and overlay MODEL_2 shifts to 44 110 in zone 2 in 0 and overlay MODEL_2 to layer 21
&overlay MODEL_3 create from CAMERA and overlay MODEL_3 opacity 0 in 0 and overlay MODEL_3 scales to 0.322 0.484 in 0 and overlay MODEL_3 shifts to 124 110 in zone 2 in 0 and overlay MODEL_3 to layer 21
&overlay MODEL_4 create from CAMERA and overlay MODEL_4 opacity 0 in 0 and overlay MODEL_4 scales to 0.322 0.484 in 0 and overlay MODEL_4 shifts to 201 110 in zone 2 in 0 and overlay MODEL_4 to layer 21
&overlay MODEL_5 create from CAMERA and overlay MODEL_5 opacity 0 in 0 and overlay MODEL_5 scales to 0.322 0.484 in 0 and overlay MODEL_5 shifts to 282 110 in zone 2 in 0 and overlay MODEL_5 to layer 21

@MODEL1 changes into Green dress
@MODEL2 changes into Blue dress
@MODEL3 changes into Geometric dress
@MODEL4 changes into Yellow dress
@MODEL5 changes into Red dress

&MODEL1 spot 0.657 3 280 in zone 2 at layer 1 and MODEL1 faces left and MODEL1 starts flirt_wink_atcamera_pose
&MODEL2 spot 0.657 82 280 in zone 2 at layer 1 and MODEL2 faces left and MODEL2 starts flirt_wink_atcamera_pose
&MODEL3 spot 0.657 162 280 in zone 2 at layer 1 and MODEL3 faces left and MODEL3 starts flirt_wink_atcamera_pose
&MODEL4 spot 0.657 238 280 in zone 2 at layer 1 and MODEL4 faces left and MODEL4 starts flirt_wink_atcamera_pose
&MODEL5 spot 0.657 318 280 in zone 2 at layer 1 and MODEL5 faces left and MODEL5 starts flirt_wink_atcamera_pose

@pan to zone 3 in 3
@pause for 0.5
@speechbubble reset
@pan to zone 1 in 3
NARR
Scroll through the room and tap of the right outfit for Madison’s proposal.

@pause for 0

label minigame_madison

tappable [pan:1:3]
“MODEL1” {
NARRATOR
Are you sure this is the right ouftit?
choice
“Yes”{
@MADISONOUTFIT =1
@FASHION +0
readerMessage Let’s see if Madison likes your choice!

}
“No”{
goto minigame_madison
}
}
“MODEL2” {
NARRATOR
choice
“Yes”{
@MADISONOUTFIT =2
@FASHION +0

}
“No”{
goto minigame_madison
}
}
“MODEL3” {
NARRATOR
choice
“Yes”{
@MADISONOUTFIT =3
@FASHION +0

}
“No”{
goto minigame_madison
}
}
“MODEL4” {
NARRATOR
choice
“Yes”{
@MADISONOUTFIT =4
@FASHION +5

}
“No”{
goto minigame_madison
}
}
“MODEL5” {
NARRATOR
choice
“Yes”{
@MADISONOUTFIT =5
@FASHION +0

}
“No”{
goto minigame_madison
}
}

what do your overlays look like? If theyre not cropped the empty space around them will also be tappable so it can stop them from working

1 Like

They’re created from another overlay and they look like a rectangle, check the screenshots so you can get a better idea
Captura de pantalla 2022-04-22 a las 21.01.56
Captura de pantalla 2022-04-22 a las 21.02.11

When you write the tappables, the choices must have the same name as the overlays. So it should be like this:

label minigame_madison

tappable [pan:1:3]
"MODEL_1" {
#SCRIPT FOR THAT CHOICE
}
"MODEL_2" {
#SCRIPT FOR THAT CHOICE
}
"MODEL_3" {
#SCRIPT FOR THAT CHOICE
}
"MODEL_4" {
#SCRIPT FOR THAT CHOICE
}
"MODEL_5" {
#SCRIPT FOR THAT CHOICE
}
2 Likes

OMG!! That’s was the error!!! Thank you so so so much, I can’t thank you enough for this it’s working now, sorry for disturbing you with silly errors haha I feel dumb. And huge thanks to @willowkayyy too for trying to help me :pleading_face:

2 Likes

No problem at all, hun :blob_hearts: We are here to help each other out :blush:

1 Like

Hahah but I feel like I owe you a big one. Trust me, I’ve been trying to fix this error for hours and you solved it in no time, you’re the bestttt

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.