Tappable overlay help needed

Hey guys, so I was wondering if any of y’all had tappable overlays. I mean y’know for dressup games where there’s one circle on the top for outfits and one for hair and makeup so I need those overlays because I want to add them in my story. It kinda makes your story look cool. I tried to make one but I, for lucifer’s sake cannot turn it into a png image or crop it into my desired shape. So, if any of y’all can help me by providing an overlay drive. I’ll make sure to credit you.

2 Likes

I can! Just give me the deets

Thank you. The shape that I personally want is a circle. So two circles and a fancy arrow. The colour should be ranging amidst taupe, beige and light brown with a symbol of hanger on one of the circles and lipstick on the other.

1 Like

what colour is that?

It’s a shade of brown but nevermind, beige or light brown will do.

1 Like

Ok! when do you need it?

As early as possible. But I can wait if you’re busy and if it would take a few days…

1 Like

I can do it in the morning… it is 1 am over here… so i have to sleep now… it should be done tmw

Alright. Tomorrow’s fine. Thank you :))

1 Like

Something like this?

image image

Yes. Perfect! Also I needed the arrow as a separate overlay to end the dressing game. But if its too much botheration, I can work with this.

1 Like

No it’s fine! Do you not want the arrows on. It?

1 Like

No, I don’t. Remove the arrows and make it a separate overlay. Thank you so much

1 Like

Here you are!

image image

1 Like

Alright. Thank you again. Now, what’s your Instagram username so I can credit you.

1 Like

@mel.epys

1 Like

Closed: Marked as solved by thread op :v: