Tappable Overlay Help Pls

I’ve been trying to incorporate tappable overlays in my script and checked out all the other threads, however, I’m still facing problems with my script.

What I want is for two icons to be tapped on - one called Romance and the other called Drama when tapped they would have different scenes playing (like choices)

Any help received will be greatly appreciated, thank you!!

Try to tab NARR and “Tap on the icons…” I think that’s what’s causing the error.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve tried that and still comes up with an error - the other solution I found was this (I excluded the scene changes to see if the error would go away btw)

This script didn’t give me errors

1 Like

Oh, I saw the error, you don’t need the second tappable. Try removing it and see if it works.

1 Like

Sorry, I wasn’t clear - this image here did not give me errors however my original post without the second tappable did give me errors, which is weird since I followed the script guidelines:

1 Like

Hm, that’s weird :sweat_smile: Is it at least working now?

1 Like

It is, I don’t have any errors and yeah it is weird as I thought the tappable overlays were laid out like choices

1 Like

the spacing of your tappables is off, there’s a space and additional lines before the choice “DRAMA”. it should look like:

tappable
“ROMANCE” {
@ coding
} “DRAMA” {
@ coding
}

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll try that now!

1 Like

It worked! Thank you so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.