Tappable overlays, need some help

Hey guys,

So I’ve been trying to make tappable overlays work, but it’s a challenge, at the moment I can’t tab them, They show up and everything, I just can’t do anything with them. Can anyone see what’s wrong with my code?

Thank you for your help in advance.

I don’t know if this will work but move the word tappable to be in top of "“CITY5”{

So tappable will be in line 591 and the rest under.

I don’t know if that makes a lot of sense.

It makes sense.

I just tried it, but now the screen just gets black. :thinking:

I can’t really help you right now, but I suggest you watch the tutorial Joseph Evans posted on Youtube.

Thank you,

I did watch it though, and I don’t know if I stared me blind on it or what,
But I can’t see what he has in his script that I don’t.

“CITY5” should be under the word tappable

1 Like

You added a negative for the scale sizes of your overlays. This tends to mess up the overlay placement of where the overlay can be tapped. The best thing to do is to upload the overlays already reversed instead of using a code to reverse the overlay.

By the way, “CITY5” can be on the same line as tappable or on the next line. They both work.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.

I tried that too, the screen just goes black when I reach the point were the tappable choice are supposed to be. I also tried different backgrounds, just to see if my own were the problem, that didn’t fix it either. :thinking:

Oh, I never knew that. You’re really the best coder out there :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.