Taskmaster ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

@ShortSpaces, a model is fine. Though can he be part model/part comedian maybe? Only because I’m struggling to see why they’d have a model on this type of show?

Okay then :slight_smile:

Cool. It’s half up :wink:

Random question, what influenced you to create a Russian character?

You should delete what I submitted… There’s an anime character and he’s called Viktor Nikiforov and he’s Russian… yeah thats it you can delete if you want :joy:

Oh, you want me to? You don’t want to create this one, you’d rather a different one?

Wait nevermind don’t delete it :joy: Sorry, and can you reply to the adventure RP thing?

Okay, I won’t. :smile:

Oh, FUCK! Looking for it now!

Thank you, Rosie, both your characters are up.

@amberose

More comedians are needed?! Try challenging yourself!
Also, please remember that this is British!

So, 25 spots were available and 12 spots are left!
9 made (3 F and 6 M) and 4 reserved!

Also, I would like there to be a maximum of 10 girls (fewer is fine) and 15 guys, please!

For those who have created/reserved characters or shown interest …

When shall we start?

• August (This week or next)
  • The first week in September
  • The second week in September
  • Later

0 voters

created/reserved/interested ...

@Mimi0829 @Leea @jdepisode @Skyye @Drama_Queer @ScarletSwanHunter @Etherwalker @L375 @ShortSpaces @Miss_Moonlight @Wingsoffire @Episode.BriarRose @oorgeloop @Cam @Tellyg47 @amberose

I’m sorry but I have to dropout…

If you want me to make another male comedian…just ask!

Yeah, if you want to! :smile: :+1: You may create up to five characters, one for each episode if you want! :wink:

Hey guys,

So I’m getting WAY too excited about starting this now and really want to do it sooner rather than later. Remember that I only need 5 people to start off with, so if you want to start it later then you can always be in the second episode (which will follow the first in the same thread!

Reserved characters

Could you please start to create your characters? It is a REALLY short sign-up and shouldn’t take you long!

@ScarletSwanHunter - You reserved for one, beautiful.
@Etherwalker - You reserved for one, lovely.
@L375 - You reserved for one, darling.

Could EVERYONE who has created a character (or 2), or plans to create one, please do the following polls? One and two!

Created characters ...

So, if any of you want to, you can create more characters (up to 5), as you’ll only have one per episode.
@Mimi0829 @Leea @Skyye @Miss_Moonlight @amberose

Also, does anyone want to adopt Eric Rayes (he’s in Faceclaims) as their own character?
As my wife, my fiancée, my lover, my AMAZINGLY AWESOME writing friend, @jdepisode, is taking time away from the forums! :wink:

Interested people ... ?

So, if you’re keen then could you please start to create your characters? It is a REALLY short sign-up and shouldn’t take you long!

@Wingsoffire @Episode.BriarRose @oorgeloop @Cam @epi.alyssaa @KBaldi93 @Chocolate_Mama @HermanEpisode @QueenChid @Littlefeets

Cheers,
Caliope :wink:

I’ll take him!

Wicked! Thank you. :wink: I’ll change usernames on the slide now!

Anytime, love. :blush:

Yeah, working on it!

dropping out of this sorry

Awww, Scarlet. We will miss you!

Okay, so that we can start soon, can you please get your characters in? Preferably THIS weekend, but I could be swayed to allow you the end of this week to complete them.
Also, don’t forget to please do these polls? One and two!

Since you reserved, @L375 and @Etherwalker, do you think you can please create your character(s)?

Tagging

So, if you’re keen then could you please start to create your characters? It is a REALLY short sign-up and shouldn’t take you long!

@Wingsoffire @Episode.BriarRose @oorgeloop @Cam @epi.alyssaa @KBaldi93 @Chocolate_Mama @HermanEpisode @QueenChid @Littlefeets

Cheers,
Caliope