TATOO HELP - Adding Them on Characters

So some of the stories I read have characters with tattoos. Does anyone know how to add tatoos on characters and hopefully it stays on them through the whole story?

2 Likes

Here is another post like yours:

1 Like

Aw that sucks… :frowning:

1 Like

No… Cuz Talia only let us see the tattoo on Ian once (Rebounding With Bad). This was a tattoo overlay that u can get through the internet or from making the png yourself. That time she let us see the tattoo, Ian had to stay in one position, so his actions wouldn’t mess up the overlay, and since she let us customize the characters. This is also done in “Love Is A Drug”. :blush:

I think there ARE hidden tattoo clothing but Talia hasn’t won any Directing awards or has been a contest winner, which she should totally be already (cuz let’s be honest, her directing skills are awesome!). Hidden accessories or animations can only be retrieved like that, or by being a featured story. Cuz u can’t just have a spot-on story, you have to be either one of a contest winner, or featured author. :blush:

Hi! You can also feel free to add your input and support to this feature request asking for tattoos! :v:t2:

You are right :slight_smile: And I found it! When you are giving clothes to your male characters, in the search bar, type in “Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade)” and you can add a tatoo to your male character. Hope this helped :slight_smile:

1 Like

That post was a long time ago lol. But thank you for trying to help, you’re such a genuine person :blush:

1 Like

i really try to be. Thanks

1 Like

Hey! I don’t know if u said that cuz I was probably rude in your perspective, but EVERYONE can be genuine if they want to be. So definitely, you r too :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for that. You are very Genuine and polite also.

1 Like

Lol you’re welcome :laughing:

1 Like