Tattoo discussion

Hey guys, idk I’m in a very… tattooy part of my life. I’m seriously addicted lol. So I thought about it and I’ve actually never seen a tattoo thread here. So, do you have any tattoos? Where? Of what?
If you don’t have any tattoos, why?
If you’re too young to get one, do you wanna get tattoos when you’re older? What would you like to get in that case?
What do y’all think of tattoos?

I myself have 16 I think and I started to get tattooed about three years ago? I think?? I’m not gonna take pics of them all but I’ll show a few!

Summary

Two from my legs

My newest tattoo, made by my favorite artist

Made this one in the states on a Halloween sale lol

My first tattoo

Might show some more if anyone is interested lol. But show me your ink or your thoughts on tattoos! :star_struck::star_struck:

9 Likes

Beatiful

My mom doesn’t allow us to get tatto be cause she says that it would mess up our body’s and that they would be there forever! Yes I like tattoo but I stick with piercings :joy::joy::purple_heart:

1 Like

My mom was (and is lol) like that too but I’ve always been kinda rebellious soo… I just did it anyway. :grimacing::grimacing:
Ah love piercings too!
What would you get if you got a tattoo then? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe a flower design or something else it depends :joy:

1 Like

Cool! Yeah I only have one flower so far but I definitely wanna get more!

1 Like

Cool

1 Like

What did it feel like getting your tattoos done?

1 Like

Hm well depends on which one really! The ones on the arms weren’t too bad, neither were the stomach and ribs. But the ones on my legs, especially near the knee… wow it hurt so bad.

1 Like

Yeah it can be kinda expensive… :-/
But as far as the parent thing, as long as you’re of legal age and want one… don’t let your parents stop you. It’s your body and you have to live in it. :v:t3:

1 Like

Man that’s deep, I really really like it. Where would you want it?

Wow

1 Like

Totally! I’d love to hear more!

I have one tattoo on the side of my chest, under my armpit :smile: I got it when I was 16 or 17, not in a studio but one girl at dorm tattooed me (I was at boarding school) It’s a quote - It’s better to burn out than fade away. And I am planning to get more tattoos, quotes as well (I have a list lol) I never really wanted a picture :smile: I’m probably weird

4 Likes

Cool! Wow I’m the opposite! I’ve been very scared to get quotes, since I’m afraid I’m gonna get tired of them. I only have one quote (showed a picture in the main post “Can’t find God”) and I was only able to settle for this since I got it for my sister.
But I actually love tattoos w text! I think it’s so pretty, I’m just so scared of getting them :joy:

2 Likes

I’m 14 I’ll be 15 in April so when I’m 18 I’m getting a tattoo on my shoulder and it will be

1 Like

Cool! Does the wolf stand for anything?

No but I love animals so I thought “get a wolf tattoo”

1 Like

I don’t think that I want tattoos. don’t get me wrong they are beautifull but I’m the kind of person who would get very easely done with they and want a new tattoo on the same place

4 Likes

I see! Most of mine don’t mean anything either so!

Aaah I understand that!

1 Like