Tattoo discussion

Imma get a tattoo next year because my mom did say I could but changed her mind. But I’ll be getting a cute little flying pig on my left arm, a matching crown with one of my best friends on my right arm, and my favorite scripture on my left arm. I think I may have more but idk yet :joy:

1 Like

Okay, I love this thread, as I am addicted too, both to tattoos and piercing.
I got my first I think 4 or 5 years ago, and still on it.

btw would love to hear story behind “can’t find god tattoo”

Here are some of mine

Tats

FB_IMG_1550333641937 FB_IMG_1550333505872 FB_IMG_1550333541803

4 Likes

Damn you have quite the plan already! Love it. I have no clue what to get next, which I’m not happy about since I finally have money to get one haha.

1 Like

Heck yeah :joy: I’m so ready to get some and i get what you mean maybe you can get a quote or a saying or a word you like next

1 Like

Haha thank god I’m not the only addict here! I’m addicted to piercings too! My ears are starting to get full :roll_eyes:

I can totally tell it, it’s my only tattoo w a story. It’s kinda sad tho.

Oh hell yeah I love them all! The one on the finger is so pretty! So badly wanna get some hand tats. And I also have a cat tattoo just like yours!

3 Likes

Nice ink!

Got my Spineshank tattoo when I was 18. Haven’t gotten another since but have always wanted to. Or at least get this one touched up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha yeah, I’ll have to browse my favorite artists flashes! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! And you too! Looks really cool!
Yeah I need to touch up a few as well

Heeeeeeeeeey, that wing tat is beautiful :astonished:. Tons of attention to detail and the colors are incredibly vibrant. Big fan!

2 Likes

Thanks! Had it done in NJ back in the day. I ultimately would love to get an entire sleeve done or something on my back Yakuza style…but those are long term goals.

1 Like

I have only 6 in my ears. Well had, I had to take off my industrial, since it causes headache (legit). One below my lip, in my tongue and more in some other places :smirk:
I actually have no stories bout my tattoos, except for the finger, but it’s a bit personal.
And cool kitty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. my second, and was going on with the sketch for 6 months :joy:

1 Like

Had a 2 gauge in my tongue, my labret was only a 12 I think and my ears had 2 each in the lobes. Currently have none of them in anymore but planning on at least putting the tongue back in within the next year or so

2 Likes

It’s such a pain to wait until swelling is gone, I won’t get another if I decide to take this off. Feeding of yogurts for a week :frowning_face:

ooo cool, yeah I’ve been thinking about getting a yakuza styled tattoo as well! Gonna take a while tho

Oh shit, that’s no good with the headaches… I “only” have my ears and nose pierced. I have 9 holes in the ears and then a septum piercing!

Yeah I didn’t either until recently, most my stories go like I see a flash I like, I get it.

1 Like

Most my stories like, I got drunk and I go to the tattoo saloon :joy::joy: Just lucky I didn’t get some shit done yet.

2 Likes

HAHA oh wow, I’m honestly just waiting for me to accidentally go to the salon while I’m drunk… :grimacing:

2 Likes

It’s fun, but choose the tattoo master u trust. I dealt with 2 masters only. Too picky. Then u can go all the way :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha yeah I’ll have to make sure my local tattoer works late so I can go through w this! :sweat_smile:

1 Like