Tattoos Template

So an idea came to my head and we have a Limelight Templates for Men,Women, and Plus size Women. But what if we have a template for tattoos? I mean think about it what if the tattoos we put on our Limelight character’s body isn’t the reader’s favorite tattoos? Some of us likes tattoos and others don’t. It wouldn’t be an bad idea to make a tattoos template for the Limelight characters. This is just my own opinion feel free to agree or disagree with me. Have a good day everyone and stay safe.

2 Likes

Since the tattoos are part of the outfit and not part of the character, that’s probably why Episode hasn’t created one. However many authors do offer some tattoo options/choices in their stories. I think it’s just one of those things that relies on the author though, since it’s about the outfits created on their end

1 Like

the same goes for freckles scars or glasses atc…but it is all outfit so it would mean you will have to create all your outfits n several versions (same clothes different tattoo) so the more you will want the reader to have a free choice the more complicated would be the coding and the bigger the amount of outfits.
@amberose actually knows exactly how to do such choice using points but it’s hella complex and I was always too lazy to even try. :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.