TATYA: Professor Fever Promotion Thread 💞

Hey guys! This thread is strictly for the promotion of my new story, TATYA: Professor Fever.

You may not promote your own stories on here.

This IS a promotion thread.

TATYA: Professor Fever was published October 27th 2018, at 10:00 am EST.

Small Cover;

Large Cover;

My story is LGBTQ+, and diverse. The main character is Mexican, other characters around her are a part of the LGBTQ community.

The main plot does not revolve around teacher/student romance, although, it does exist.

The main plot is based on daily issues and problems of people of all races, and mental illness, as well as bullying.

There will be some gang violence, but this is NOT one of the most significant events.

Want updates for this story? Follow my Instagram, @gisellepisode !!

Here is the link to read my story:

2 Likes

TATYA: Professor Fever is now PUBLISHED!! :heart_eyes::sob:

Hey guys! This thread is strictly for updates on my new story, TATYA: Professor Fever.

You may not promote your own stories on here.

This is NOT a promotion thread.

TATYA: Professor Fever was published October 27th 2018, at 10:00 am EST.

Small Cover;

Large Cover;

My story is LGBTQ+, and diverse. The main character is Mexican, other characters around her are a part of the LGBTQ community.

The main plot does not revolve around teacher/student romance, although, it does exist.

The main plot is based on daily issues and problems of people of all races, and mental illness, as well as bullying.

There will be some gang violence, but this is NOT one of the most significant events.

Want updates for this story? Follow my Instagram, @gisellepisode !!

Here is the link to read my story:

TATYA: Professor Fever is OUT now!! :scream::heart_eyes::heartpulse:

Omygosh! I love your art and stories so much! I remember being in the same art group testing out DEMIGODDESS so proud to see how far your stories came.

1 Like

Your so sweet omg!! :sob::heart_eyes: I miss our art group so much :sob:

1 Like

Same! Those were the days before the drama. :slight_smile:

And no need to thank me for telling the truth!

1 Like

That is ver true :frowning: all the drama sucked!! AWW :heart_eyes::sob:

1 Like

Fixed some directing issues!

Anyone who wants to do R4R please PM me or DM me on IG. Send me an SS and I will guarantee you 3 chapter reads!