Taylor Swift's New Album "Folklore"

Hello everyone :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:
Not sure if you guys know but Taylor just released her 8th studio album, it’s out now, so I just want to know your thoughts about it, what songs you like the most, do you also like the genre shift she did in this album, basically just asking for your opinions about it. For the people who didn’t listen to it yet go and check it out it’s worth the time.

For me, I love the album, my fav song out of this album is Exile ft. Bon Iver
I’m still surprised she started working on it late April and finished it in like 3 months
I loveeeeee the music video for cardigan and the song itself also

7 Likes

she’s at her lyrical best, byy farrr
i like how she’s taken it back to her country roots a little.

i also love exile!
but i do think at the moment cardigan is my favourite :pleading_face:

i got SUCH a surprise when she posted about it yesterday :sob:

1 Like

Yes she went a little back to country which I love
Yes cardigan is one of my top 5 songs, but I do think that my list might change cuz the album is still new and I have to listen to it a couple more times to make my mind

Saaaammeeee I was so surprised when she posted about it, I was like “wait what” No easter eggs? and releasing the lead single mv and the whole album all at once tomorrow, I was surprised but it’s definitely the best surprise

1 Like

god and after all of the lover easter eggs with the damn fence posts, i was expecting a build up ahaha! :skull:

yep! it took me a while to pick my favourites from lover, so that will probably be the case for folklore too!

1 Like

:joy: We were crazy in the lover era trying to find a hint or an easter egg every single second

1 Like

honestly i was getting hundreds of messages every day like ‘She’S oN tHE FifTh Stair’ :sob:

1 Like

lol :rofl: it was actually nice and fun to try and find easter eggs although some swifties were just taking it waaay too far but I do like how in this new era this whole easter eggs thing was gone I mean at least just this era just to take a break from all the crazy theories and to just stop being clowns all the time :clown_face:

2 Likes

@Rebecca.Isabel :eyes:

1 Like

Hiiii

1 Like

What is your opinion on the album? :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

what is yours also?

1 Like

it was, but some people definitelyyyy read into every little thing :sob:

2 Likes

It gave me lana del rey vibes :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

YESSS
it gave me norman rockwell vibes? :clown_face:

1 Like

Yupyup :clown_face:

1 Like

It was okay. It definitely wasn’t my favorite album that she’s released. I kinda wish there would’ve been more upbeat songs but these ones did have important messages to them. I guess I would give it a 4/10 if I had to rate it.

3 Likes

I didnt like some songs but except that it was pretty good.

1 Like

oh really? i can see what you mean, they all sound the same a little? :thinking:
i have to say, i didn’t like lover when that was released, but boy i love it now!

3 Likes

Ohh, same I was expecting some songs to be upbeat but I’m not mad about what we got, I do still think reputation is my fav album but folklore is going to be in my top 4

2 Likes

Exactly! A lot of them sounded the same. I usually don’t enjoy music once I hear it for the first time so I’m sure that later on it will grow on me.

2 Likes