Tbh -- I'm I the Only One -- I don't think so..?

So, there is times where I blast or just play (:joy:)music, and I always feel as if I’m the main topic of the song. Like, for example, the song, Gimme Everything by Pitbull, I always feel as if I am the one their singing about… Then, I like do all these poses, dance, sing weirldy, or make like these looks which makes me feel special idk? But, I can’t be the only one…right. OR ANOTHER EXAMPLE. DESPACITO the girl is the main person they’re talking about, and I always “played” her position while singing. Idk, but it just happens :joy:

7 Likes

I honnestly create a whole story in my head when I listen to a song but it’s not that I think about the story just thhe feelings :joy::joy::woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

frfr

1 Like

YeeyeeeYEEE!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol yeah I do that, it’s fun to pretend I’m the one the singer is singing about. Do you know the song Low (uuhhh… I forgot the singer’s name, some rapper, it’s a really known song I think) so once I was home alone and cooking myself lunch and I had some nice beaty playlist with songs I remember most/all of the words on and at some point “Low” started playimg and I just climbed onto the kitchen counter and started singing and dancing to it like a crazy person and pretended I was the girl on the dance floor he was rapping about​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

And yes, I needed to clean the counter afterwards, I was still making food.

1 Like

I don’t listen to songs like that, because, quite frankly, they make me uncomfotable. It’s just strange, and I… I’m just more of a 70’s/80’s music person.

1 Like

Is it from Lenny Kravitz ?

1 Like

I just checked and no, Flo Rida ft. T-Pain

1 Like

That was one of my childhood songs ! :joy: Now I’m a little nostalgic.

1 Like

It’s one of my casual fun songs that I listen to sometimes lol.

She hit the floor, she hit the floor! Next thing you, know shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

This is sooooooooo me.

Not to butt in, but Lenny Kravitz is preeeetty far away from being a rapper.

1 Like

Yes, true ! Idk him and his music very well it’s not really my style. :grimacing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.