Teachers you don't like or hate and why?

Is there any teachers in your school in your school that you don’t like or hate?

I kinda don’t really like the teacher next door, Ms Devine and here why,

• She moans and complains too much, and when her
classroom was a mess, she started complaining
because how her classroom was a mess and her
sudents and students from my class were literally fed
up listening to her. That’s not all, she complains about
other things as well.

• She makes a big deal out of small thing and when
she does, her students and the students from my
class are fed up listening too her too!

• She favourites students especially this boy names
Peter who is my friend and person who I get on really
well, and sometimes she favourites me too!
She also used to favourite a boy named Nathan and
the worst part is that she sometimes used to talk to
him in baby talk and he used to be really
embarrassed because people used to laugh at him,
even his friends! But that all stopped beacuse she
sometimes gives out to him, along with his friends,
Cameron and Hayden

• She constantly picks on students like give out for
stupid reasons, there’s a boy named Hayden who
gets given out nearly every single day and then
there’s Cameron who got given out a lot like Hayden
but now, he only gets given out sometimes.

• Whenever her class, my class and my teacher, Ms
Conway, are on walk, she makes us run across a road
and makes us look like idiots, and the fact she too
lazy to use the traffic lights nearly all the time when
we go on a walk.

• She will be just difficult with a student and make
them look like an idiot in front of the class.

• Her class is very loud, even at lunchtime, you can
hear her students talking loudly. I can literally hear
Cameron and Nathan talking loudly! As well as, you
can hear them with the door closed and Ms Devine
using her outdoor voice when doing a lesson, giving
out to her students and explaining homework.

• Whenever she leaves the her classroom and my class
are in there, all hell breaks f*cking lose!

Should I go on?

Now that I talked about the teacher I kinda don’t like, I would like to hear what teachers you don’t like or hate and why? And maybe some experiences.

Tags
Please ask politely if you dont want to be tagged

@MyaShadow @IrisLevont @Leathelion @Raitlyn
@DOVE6 @juliewrites @cynthia.episode @bakedpotato @Tinyxoxo @april_episode @NeahM
@JemU776 @blanche_writes @xyffion

11 Likes

I have a lot of teacher that I don’t like but I hate my math teacher :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My old middle school history teacher was weird, she got angry over everything, and she would literally come to class and talk about how terrible her love life was. I remember once, she came to school talking about how boring her sex-life with her husband was, everybody was so uncomfortable.
She got fired the next year for completely unrelated reasons.

3 Likes

My old middle school Ebglish teacher said “Mmmmm Kay” all the time and I didn’t really enjoy that

2 Likes

My geography teacher UHHHHHHHHH I actually used to love her
But now she keeps yelling at me for doing a mistake
Any other classmate she would let it slide but me noooooo she has to shout

2 Likes

She sounds annoying, what else did she do?

She obviously like to pick on you, the same way Ms Devine rasies her voice and gives out to Hayden.

1 Like

My history teacher for last year was a dck. I don’t have him any more but he’s going down as one of the worst teachers ever. My mom was in the hospital for a few days and when I told him that he literally said “You still could’ve done the work. What’s more important?”

1 Like

She sounds like he only cares about himself and not his students or their personal lifes, he sounds like an a**hole!

1 Like

Is there any reasons why?

Tbh, I haven’t had really bad teachers but some have ticked me off a few times. I couldn’t say I hate any of my teachers at least not now because I let any of that go when it comes to teachers. Hating them would be pointless since any I really disliked I don’t even have them. :woman_shrugging: But the last teacher to p*ss me off tho was my biology teacher last week I believe.

1 Like

Hate teachers (female) who favour male students over female students. Like seriously? And teachers (male) who will always take advantage of a situation to unnecessary touch female students. School life :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Uhh I heavily dislike a lot of my teachers lol

• my third grade teacher I didnt like for reasons that were totally my fault, i always used to read books instead of doing my work so she banned me from reading any of her books

• my fourth grade teacher just gave off bad vibes, plus she favored a lot of students (including me)

• my fifth grade teacher DEFINITELY had favorites, one of her favorites was this one girl in my friend group I had heavy disdain for so I didn’t like my teacher for liking her better

• my sixth grade science teacher was one of those teachers who thinks she’s One Of The Kids™ and tried to be cool but she was actually one of the most disliked teachers in our grade

• my sixth grade math teacher I disliked (during the first semester) because I always used to get low grades in my class (I was in accelerated math, which was above advanced and on level) and I thought it was because she didnt like me but it was because I was just not ready for accel math

• my comp sci teacher in seventh grade didnt like me because i cheated on one of her quizzes, i didnt like her either

• my art teacher in seventh grade just gave off bad vibes and never remembered my name

• I’m in online school right now and my social studies teacher is very annoying. She doesn’t post our tasks until wednesday and expects a weeks worth of work to get done of friday

1 Like

I know right, it’s annoying and the fact that we were painting yesterday and when I showed her my painting of tulips and weird coloured snow drops, she thought it looked amazing and she was really impressed but when she saw Peter’s painting, she looked way more amazed and impressed by his beacuse it looked so detailed just beacuse the teacher helped him. I literally felt my painting wasn’t good enough for her and Peter’s was way better.

I know he’s my friend but no offense, I think he could have done that on his own beacuse the teacher helped him make the it look detailed and realistic. He did do some of the painting but the teacher was telling him what to do and even painting as well.

2 Likes

Same here, Ms Devine has favourites and her favourite student is Peter, and she even sometimes favourites me!

My 5th grade elementary school teacher was a bully :sob:. She’d always talked shit about the students she didn’t like if they missed school that day.

1 Like

I’m feel so bad for you :pensive:
Ms Devine can say hurtful and mean things sometimes, and she even said something hurtful and mean to me as well and I was in tears when I got home :sob:

1 Like

Honestly, I hate every teacher who calls out my name to answer when I didn’t even raise my hand :sob: But specifically, I used to go to online Art lessons in 6th grade I think, and I DESPISED the Art Teacher. She very obviously had favourites (and I wasn’t one of them). I asked her a question, but she didn’t respond. So I put the question in the chat thing instead, again no response. 2 minutes later, one of her “favourite students” asks the same question, and NOW she responds to him. (This happened MULTIPLE times) Plus she used to trash talk my art :sneezing_face: I dropped outta that class FAST

2 Likes

She should have helped you too.

1 Like

I kinda don’t like my art beacuse she always rushes me and whenever turns up late to art class, she decided to rush everyone beacuse the fact she turns up late to class. Plus, she doesn’t even like when I draw rabbits and she’s got a problem, she can keep mouth shut beacuse I ain’t listening to her!

(Also I’m in primary school)

1 Like