Teachers you don't like or hate and why?

That seems really annoying :grimacing:

That’s weird :thinking: Is there a reason for that?

1 Like

There teachers who was helping Peter was actually my teacher, the only thing Ms devine did was help me find inspiration of what I should paint. Plus, the painting was fun except that she was more amazed and impressed that Peter’s (her favourite student)painting looked way better than mine and more realistic. Another thing was that I have to stand at table in front of an annoying student named Cameron and my friends James, was sitting beside him.

1 Like

I honest don’t know and it seems she isn’t really interested when I have drawn one and showed it to her.

1 Like

Well that sucks ): I wouldn’t like her either if I had a teacher like that :joy:

1 Like

I know right, it’s annoying.

1 Like

Hey everyone, you can tag a few people that you talk to on the forums, are friends with you or people you get along the most with.

Tbh there are a lots of reasons.

1 Like

My english teacher in 6th grade

• She’s only good to her favourite student which was no one.

• She always used to complain about us for no reason.

• I she is against all the students in the school.

• She is really mean like says bad things about us which not true, she beats us for no reason( with a stick all teachers do it)

1 Like

Well you can say some if you would like.

She sounds horrible.

1 Like

Copied some because they match!!

She’s only good to 1 student= her favorite

She always used to complain about us for no reason.= p.s me

She literally hate me.

she is against all the students in the school.

She is really mean like says bad things about us which not always true

she doesn’t let us drink water or go to the toilet, she always says you just had recess.

1 Like

She sounds like an awful person!

1 Like

Yeahh :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And what do you think of Ms devine?

1 Like

I don’t like her, I would prefer never go to school again :joy: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s ok, well she does like me but I kinda don’t really like her, I mean she can be sometimes nice but other the hand I still kinda don’t really like her.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

I know

1 Like

I don’t have any teachers I hate now (I’m in university so we call them professors) and I was sort of a teacher’s pet in public school with some of the teachers (they liked that I was quiet and didn’t cause trouble and was friendly) but even I had my fair share of bad teachers. In high school, there was this one teacher who basically picked her favorite student and played favorites. Basically we all found it pretty unfair because the student would get away with anything. My gym teacher also thought I didn’t know anything but I knew everything going on :crazy_face: in public school a few of the teachers were really rude. I remember getting yelled at for no reason all the time by this one teacher who picked on me. It was agony. But it’s over so I’m good :joy:

1 Like

This isn’t really a teacher per se, but my 5th grade principal was quite literally the bane of my existence. She’d go out of her way to single me out, and if I did even one stupid thing, she was calling home faster than she could pick up the phone.

For example, we had this lunch cart where you could buy breakfast. The lines often wrapped down the halls, so you’d spend your entire 15 minute break trying to get something to eat. Well, unfortunately for me, this is exactly what happened. I got my sandwich and realized that if I didn’t run, I was going to be late for class as my classroom was across the school. So, my best friend and I booked it down the hall. I got to my class but it had already started, I explained the situation to my teacher and she let me eat the sandwich; this is until I hear “Arianna to the office” and I knew exactly what it was about. I got to the office and I looked around to see if my friend got in trouble too, but she didn’t when she did the EXACT same thing as me? I didn’t rat on her or anything, but it’s the fact that she constantly chose to pick me out of the crowd when I was a generally quiet kid. Bogus.

Oh, and my sandwich was cold by the time I ate it.

2 Likes