Teachers you don't like or hate and why?

My physics teacher, he only gives us 30 minutes on a big ass test, and everyone gets bad grades on it. :pensive:

2 Likes

I had a gym teacher from age 6-13 who was awful. He constantly singled me out and made me feel like shit. A time that sticks out is when he called me ungrateful because I didn’t go on a $400 field trip to Montreal lol.

He also called me a good girl once and that was fucking weird.

3 Likes

I suggest you don’t add her name, since that’s kind of invading her privacy…
And this goes to anyone else who’s mentioning their teacher(s)'s name. I’m not trying to be mean, I’m saying this as a friendly reminder :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yes! And for my fifth grade teacher, I forgot to mention this, but she heavily favors some students and is so biased against others. There was a kid in my class who nobody really liked cause he was pretty annoying and never got his work done, and she talks shit about him all the time and punishes him for things that her favorite student will definitely get away with. I know he’s not the most favored student but shouldn’t she treat him equally?

2 Likes

She sounds horrible and I have there’s annoying student named Cameron in the next door classroom, and Ms Devine or my teacher(not all the time) give out to him and his friends.

How are you ungrateful just beacuse you didn’t go that trip to montreal? I’m guessing that you didn’t you on that trip before you didn’t want too or have another reason but other than that, he sounds like a stupid idiot.

And calling is a “good girl” sounds f*cking weird and that can make some people uncomfortable. I’m a girl and “good girl” sounded like your speaking to your pet that is a female.

1 Like

My 7th grade math teacher. He was not helpful. The math didn’t make sense then either. I had a C in that class.

1 Like

He sounds lazy, if he’s not gonna be helpful. The teacher next door makes maths boring whenever I’m in there and look around the class and you’ll find some students that look bored!
She even (teacher next door) tried to make it fun but sometimes fails!
When my teacher is in there, she always makes it fun.

1 Like

She is but I don’t like calling my teachers bitch cuz it’s disrespectful and deep inside I know she is one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well it’s ok if you know that she is a b, deep inside you.

2 Likes

Because they are shmucks

1 Like