Teachers you don't like or hate and why?

My physics teacher, he only gives us 30 minutes on a big ass test, and everyone gets bad grades on it. :pensive:

2 Likes

I had a gym teacher from age 6-13 who was awful. He constantly singled me out and made me feel like shit. A time that sticks out is when he called me ungrateful because I didn’t go on a $400 field trip to Montreal lol.

He also called me a good girl once and that was fucking weird.

4 Likes

I suggest you don’t add her name, since that’s kind of invading her privacy…
And this goes to anyone else who’s mentioning their teacher(s)'s name. I’m not trying to be mean, I’m saying this as a friendly reminder :relaxed:

3 Likes

Yes! And for my fifth grade teacher, I forgot to mention this, but she heavily favors some students and is so biased against others. There was a kid in my class who nobody really liked cause he was pretty annoying and never got his work done, and she talks shit about him all the time and punishes him for things that her favorite student will definitely get away with. I know he’s not the most favored student but shouldn’t she treat him equally?

2 Likes

She sounds horrible and I have there’s annoying student named Cameron in the next door classroom, and Ms Devine or my teacher(not all the time) give out to him and his friends.

How are you ungrateful just beacuse you didn’t go that trip to montreal? I’m guessing that you didn’t you on that trip before you didn’t want too or have another reason but other than that, he sounds like a stupid idiot.

And calling is a “good girl” sounds f*cking weird and that can make some people uncomfortable. I’m a girl and “good girl” sounded like your speaking to your pet that is a female.

1 Like

My 7th grade math teacher. He was not helpful. The math didn’t make sense then either. I had a C in that class.

1 Like

He sounds lazy, if he’s not gonna be helpful. The teacher next door makes maths boring whenever I’m in there and look around the class and you’ll find some students that look bored!
She even (teacher next door) tried to make it fun but sometimes fails!
When my teacher is in there, she always makes it fun.

1 Like

She is but I don’t like calling my teachers bitch cuz it’s disrespectful and deep inside I know she is one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well it’s ok if you know that she is a b, deep inside you.

2 Likes

Because they are shmucks

1 Like

Bump

Okay okay here I go keep in mind he’s a substitute and I’ve got him for like only 2 months?

He’s a male around 35? And he has a creepy hole in his head it’s still okay…
He always wears a bun I’m okay with men wearing buns but he can’t make buns! Anyways…

He calls himself a friendly teacher but those are the worst! Sometimes we talk because yeah we always do that… and he doesn’t say anything about it UNTIL the last ten minutes of class he starts screaming at us and saying that he’s such a friendly teacher and could have a lot of agendas and writing a note to our parents. But he didn’t so he’s supposed to be friendly?

Last lesson he had enough of it and stopped the lesson ten minutes earlier. Class is over okay not like we care because (no offence) music lesson is kind of unimportant… But someone was using their phone ‘cause yeah lesson over but he started screaming again…
He said and I recall: I said so many times you cannot use your phone in my lesson! (As far as I know he didn’t even say that once!!) and he fricking took her phone away!

And if we have pause a few friends and I stay in class other people go outside… And we were just talking and while we were talking he walked over to the piano and started using it but that was basically right next to us! I just knew he was listening to us, another friend of mine whispered the same thing…

He lectures us about everything we do wrong it’s not like it will change after that! He is the one who interrupts the lesson…

And he talked about how we should listen and not just listen to music! How we need to think about everything, the lyrics, the beat, when they sing louder or less loud…
HE DID THAT FOR ABOUT A WHOLE FIFTY MINUTES!!
And the next week he started to say the exact same thing he talked about the last time…

And he can never be wrong I hate those kind of teachers! Most of my teachers say that they were wrong and excuse theirselves but oh h*ll nah he would never! He said there were no songs without chorus one of my classmates named a song without chorus but it was jazz. So he said: Yeah but that’s jazz that’s different…
HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT JAZZ SONGS ARE SONGS TOO

And I’m about to die I’m going to say a few pop songs without chorus… He really is gonna hate me but I don’t care! I just wanna be an hero for a few seconds okay!

Oh and don’t forget he almost ran one of my classmates over with his car!

Geez I wrote way too much for only two months…

1 Like

Basically, he complains about everything you and the other students do wrong, well he needs to keep his mouth shut and stop being a moan bag.

1 Like

Jesus f*cking christ! I remember when we were doing P.E and she my teacher were running, and they both fell on top of me laughing, while me looking flat as pancake.

1 Like

Oh my that looks like a living nightmare!

1 Like

Yeah, looking this boy named Cameron who have bit of a crush on didn’t laugh at me.

1 Like

I also have a another thread called what happened when the teacher walks out of the classroom to do something?

So yeah I had that teacher again today… last lesson he said there were no songs without chorus and a guy of my class said a song. There was no chorus but then the teacher said it was because it was a jazz song. Today I said a song and he was like yeah okay but 99% of the songs have one. And the same guy also wanted to say a song. The teacher looked at him a few times but he never said the guy could talk, the guy had his hand in the air for about 5 minutes before giving up.

We also had to play a rhythm from Game Of Thrones on Orff instruments. And the class was split in a few different groups. But one of the rhythms were really hard and they couldn’t do it, he started saying how bad we were at this and started to jump and stamp keep in mind we were on the first floor. I was standing right next to him and I thought there was gonna be an earthquake or the floor would fall down or sum’… A friend of mine happened to be right under us and when I told her she screamed: ”THATS WHAT WE HEARD!! We were really quiet because otherwise the teacher would give us a note in our agenda for our parents. But then we heard really loud bonking from above us!”

It happened right after the jumping and stamping… A girl from my class got a message or something and her phone lighted up. But the teacher screamed again “WERE YOU FILMING ME!? I SAW A RED CIRCLE!” There was no red circle “I AM SAYING IT ALREADY A WHOLE YEAR! NO PHONES IN MY CLASS” He’s a substitute and we didn’t even have him for 3 months- “IF I CAN I WILL TAKE YOUR PHONE AWAY FROM YOU FOR THE WHOLE NEXT WEEK” you can only take a phone away until the lesson ends… “YALL ARE WAY TOO ADDICTED TO YOUR PHONES” well okay if you say so “If you try not to be on your phone from morning until evening you will see how hard it is. You really need to stop this habit” and even more bullsh*t
And after that we stopped with the Orff instruments… I couldn’t even play one note on it… and when he said/ screamed all that he was mostly looking at me- What in the world did I do wrong!?

Oh and then he was talking about the trees we are learning about music!

The more lessons I have from him the more anger issues I get… Normally I’m a calm person but since he started giving lessons to us, ugh! Every lesson just ends the same… with him lecturing us about everything we do……. I’m really getting tired of it already…

1 Like

He shouldn’t even be music teacher if going to act like a grumpy old man.

1 Like