Teaching People How to be Decent Human Beings

I’m posting this thread to teach certain people on how to at least be a semi-decent human being.

Stop complaining about trivial things- Nobody cares that you spilled a drop of water on your new Gucci clothes.

Stop cutting people in a line- People are not dumb okay. They can see you trying to inconspicuously cut them in line.

Stop staring at people- Two words: it’s creepy.

Stop judging what people have on their plate- Just let them eat their flipping food in peace, alright?

Stop saying “I’m not interested,” every time a person is asking for directions- Honey, not everything surrounds around you.

Stop saying “you’re missing out”- How do you know they weren’t doing something better with their life?

Stop taunting pets through the fence or their cage- Just leave the poor thing alone.

Stop overflowing your trash bin with things that can be recycled- Is it really that hard to throw something in the other bin?

Stop trying to brag in a humble way- Like, “oh my gosh, I got a 98/100 on my quiz. That’s SUCH a BAD grade!” It’s not a bad grade, so just stop.

Stop mentioning something but then later saying that you can’t talk about it- Why do you waste your breath bringing it up then?

Stop driving past school buses when their stop signs are out- There is a reason those stops signs are there you know. It’s so you don’t run over a child.

Stop putting your stuff or your feet on the seats of a crowded bus/subway- Think about other people for once in your life.

Tell me what other things people should stop doing below! :grin:

19 Likes

Stop judging- their appearance, they way they dress, their race. Like seriously…ENOUGH WITH THAT CRAP.

STOP RACISM - ENOUGH OF THAT!

Stop ignoring people who needs help - may never know if it could BE YOU. STOP IGNORING PEOPLE WHO NEEDS HELP. People who are homeless, needs food, water, etc. Stop treating them like their nothing. THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS.

15 Likes

STOP ARGUING OVER STUPID THINGS - Like…GROW UP. Act like you have sense and stop arguing over stupid little things.

STOP POLLUTION - oh…I am not even going to detail on this one. Go and do your research.

STOP HURTING CHILDREN - Like honestly, whether they are raped, beaten, (not like how parents beats them, I am talking about something different). Its hurts me to see children are being treated like crap.

STOP BULLYING - OH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Ok, yall should know this one…all I am going to say…is…

• PARENTS TALK TO YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT BULLYING! SERIOUSLY! TALK. TO. THEM. IT SAVES LIVES.

• IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT/TO SOMEONE. DONT DAMN SAY IT AT ALL. PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

14 Likes

Stop disrespecting your parents - They gave birth to you.

Treat both sexes equally - Not all women are weak.

Stop crying about prejudice, then being prejudiced towards others I’m talking about minorities that do this.

12 Likes

I’m a perfectionist…

7 Likes

Stop being bigots.
Care for others that have experienced rape, sexual assault, and other terrible things.
Stop being racist.
Stop being sexist.
Stop being reckless.
Stop body shaming.
Stop making body positivity an excuse not to lose weight. You are beautiful no matter your body shape but it’s not healthy to be in some shapes either way.
Stop being prejudice.
Stop being hypocritical.
Stop being ungrateful.
Stop harming others.

15 Likes

Oh!

Stop glamorizing/popularizing mental illnesses - It’s disrespectful.

Try to respect others who are like you - Period.

Stop acting on emotions - Use morals…

Stop making jokes out of everything - cough 90% of Twitter cough

Don’t body shame

Don’t victim blame - From personal experience. It’s hurtful

Stop victimizing yourself - It’s pathetic.

Stop being stupid or a follower just to fit in

Stop stereotyping!

Stop judging religious or atheist people - Is it that hard?

Quit the colorism!

Stop judging people or fighting over political beliefs Too much of that on Instagram.

13 Likes

Ok. STOP JUDGING PEOPLE ARE GAY, LESBIAN, ETC. - LOVE IS LOVE. I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE AGAINST IT. LEAVE IT ALONE, AND BE. THIS IS HOW THEY WANT TO LIVE THEIR LIVES.

12 Likes

I totally agree on this one. Just be yourself. You don’t have to follow others on what he/he is doing in their lives.

10 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

^This! This is it!!!

4 Likes

Stop…I repeat…STOP RECORDING - People who are in a fight, or like in a HUGEEEEE OR MAJOR ARGUMENT, it could leave someone to death. INSTEAD OF RECORDING…GET. HELP. Other things you can comment on this one as well…

9 Likes

It once nearly did end in death. The girls are in jail. I can remember it. I didn’t want to see the video. I saw it on the bus.

5 Likes

This is personal advice for me.

4 Likes

Also advice for myself.

4 Likes

In the world we live in today, some people have NO RESPECT, at all. They need LEARN, and SHOW, what respect is. Like come on…

6 Likes

hehhehehehe dont tell me your text is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy small. XD

2 Likes

It is invisible :ghost::ghost::ghost:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Did you read it?