Team Connor or Team Caleb

Question for all of you :slight_smile: this is for fun @Sydney_H put this in the right section if this is the wrong one
Team Conatelyn or team Caelyn

Connor the toxic ex boyfriend who wants her for the fame

Katelyn Mafia princess who can careless about Connor and puts up with him

Caleb the boy who doesn’t force her to be with him for the money she has

This is just for fun if you wanna read my story to know more I will send the link

5 Likes

Connor

1 Like

I read your story, whoever is reading this, yall should check it out. Won’t regret it. I choose team neither because i prefer someone else on there :wink: But if i have to choose one of them, then its obviously team Caleb :grin: Toxic boys is a no no for me :no_good_woman:

4 Likes

Why?!

1 Like

Team Caleb

3 Likes

Because hes better looking. Katelyn fumbled.

3 Likes

Caleb is hawter but Conner clearly has the personality. Can we do a love triangle for fifty episodes before deciding? this is sarcasm if you couldn’t tell lmao-

2 Likes

I mean sure but Connor is the blonde one and Caleb is the redhead

1 Like

I dunno if your looking at the right man Caleb is the redhead and Connor is the blonde one and he’s toxic-

1 Like

Sure if you wanna code it come up with the dialogue for 50 episodes and code the overlays plus make the outfits and code also in LL :slight_smile: that was also sarcasm

1 Like

Do you really have to ask?!
Team Caleb!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts:
Katelyn & Caleb Forever :hugs:

3 Likes

I already know who’s gonna win I just did this out of curiosity

3 Likes

Connor → Hell no!! Caleb → Hell yes!!! I am on team Caleb. :wink:

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@Sydney_H can u please close this

1 Like