Hello, hello! Welcome to Team Episode’s Art Shop! Planning to request?
No worries! We’ll get into some details and you can see if we’re to your
You’re probably wondering… Who or what is Team Episode?
Team Episode is a newly introduced and newly made art group. At Team Episode,
we work as a team to reach your level of satisfaction. Our main priority at
Team Episode is to get you what you want. We try our best to strive hard and
are always ready to lend our hands to help those around us.
Each group has a set of members and we surely do have a well established team.
We are ready to help out when you are in need! Our artists are capable of doing
artwork such as backgrounds, background edits, overlays, character edits, covers,
art scenes, and splashes. The following people are taking part in Team Episode.
As everybody is to be respected, Team Episode asks that you read the rules we have written down below.
- Respect ~ Please be sure to be respectful to our artists at Team Episode. Our artists are working hard for you to give you the satisfaction you need. Be grateful of how our artists take time out of their day for you.
- Denial ~ Your request may be denied if you have requested somewhere else, disrespect our artists, or try to cause drama. We do not want our artists wasting their time on people who can’t handle proper behavior at our shop.
- Drama ~ If you think our team is doing something wrong, please notify our president, @epi.alyssaa, or our vice president, @Sophbee, immediately so we can fix our issues. We are trying to make our environment to the best for our clients.
- Advertising ~ If any links or any other form of advertising on our thread is shown, your post will be immediately flagged and we will stop any requests that you make here at the Team Episode Art Shop. Advertising is disrespectful to our environment.
- Patience ~ Please make sure that you are patient while you wait for your artwork. Our artists have personal lives outside of the Forums and we must put the health of our artists first. If your artist has taken more than a month to do your artwork, please immediately contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or pm us via @teamepisode, @epi.alyssaa, or @Sophbee. We will immediately handle the situation.
- Details ~ When you request, please be sure to use the request forms our team has provided. These forms have been made to give our artists the details they need in order to succeed in making your artwork.
- Theft ~ Please do not claim our artwork as your own. We will immediately contact you personally and if you continue, we will take it to even higher circumstances. We work hard to do this for you, do not waste our time.
- Backgrounds ~ If you are asking us to edit a background that does not belong to Episode, we will immediately reject your request. We will notify the artist immediately in case they would like to personally talk to you.
Of course you’re probably wondering how we do. No fear! Check out some of the
artwork made by our fellow artists!
In order to request, you must fill out the form below!
Splash Request Form:
Cover Request Form:
Background Request Form:
Overlay Request Form:
Background Edit Request Form:
Changes You’d Like To Make:
Character Edit Request Form:
Art Scene Request Form:
Art Scene Description:
As of right now, we currently have nobody waiting. Be sure to request first!
Seems like it’s been a while. Team Episode would like to thank you for reading
about our Art Shop. Be sure to stop by soon!
CREDIT: @Episode.BriarRose for the banners