Teen Queens Art Shop 💖 Hiring New Members on 30/11/2020 {Closed!}

of course!

1 Like

Hi @Episode.george and @avagoodwriter, you so much for applying to join The Teen Queens Art Shop. I went through both of your forums and I’d would you guys to join the team. I’ll add you both to the art shop now, thank you so much and welcome to the group! :smile:

1 Like

Hi @piper-noel-milliman I went through our art shop and some of your artworks and edits, which were pretty cool and I’d love for to you to join the team. Let know if you are still interested :smiley:

What is your name/nickname? Tigae
What pronouns do you use? (She/Her, He/Him, They/Them) She/her
Do you do drawn, edited or both? (If drawn please specify your style; ink, limelight, classic) i do edited LL and INK but mostly LL
What job do you want to do? custom poses, splashes, mostly anything custom i can do
How many requests can you work at a time? 1-10
How do you want to be credited? just my forums name
Examples of work:

custom poses

Splashes

mature.themes_horror

Any thing else I need to know?
most of uhm… kind of almost all my edits were deleted when my laptop broke so i dont have too many edits but if you do like them i’d love to join! sorry there isnt much :pleading_face:

1 Like

Its totally fine if you dont have much examples, and thank you so much for joining us! I’ll add you to the art shop now, thank you so much and welcome to the group! :relaxed:

1 Like

:0 Thank you so much ;-;

1 Like

No worries! I’m glad you joined! :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

i am

Ok cool can you fill out the form on the first post that will help me put the information I need on to the art shop. :smile:

**What is your name/nickname?**piper
What pronouns do you use? (She)
Do you do drawn, edited or both? *(If drawn please specify your style; ink, limelight, classic)*edited-any kind
**What job do you want to do?**i can do covers-story art-overlay-splashes
**How many requests can you work at a time?**i work fast so 5
**How do you want to be credited?**just tell people about my art shop Shop:pipers free art shop
Examples of work:download__39_-removebg-preview (1) (2)

e98d7082b9ff5a5a57bd199b351ff778d46ae6a2 (2) d64633931c8596dfefb809bbe1004450cb86acf3_2_500x500 (1) download (31) download (30) a5e12005f2ce992c76d3c85696ac7a4288942c8e_2_348x500 (1) download__19_-removebg-preview images__56_-removebg-preview

2 Likes

Hi! My username is @Samantha_Writes and I would love to be a splash artist! (Or cover!)

Hey @Samantha_Writes the team is currently not hiring at the moment so sorry for inconvenience.

Bump! Hiring Starts Again!

Hi Episode artists & editors! We are now hiring again new artists and editors to join Teen Queens Art Shop :sparkling_heart:

We currently looking for 4 more artists and editors to join our team. If you are interested in joining the group, please fill out the form using the layout down below and answer every question completely. Thank you!

List of Jobs
  • Character Edits
  • Banners
  • Covers
  • Art Scenes
  • Pfp’s
  • Backgrounds
  • Overlays
  • Outfits/Characters
  • Outlines
  • Splashes
  • Character Cards
  • And any other jobs: (Explain in detail)
Form Template

Bold = Required

What is your name/nickname?
What pronouns do you use? (She/Her, He/Him, They/Them)
Do you do drawn, edited or both? (If drawn please specify your style; Ink, Limelight or Classic)
What job do you want to do?
How many requests can you work at a time?
How do you want to be credited?
Examples of Work:
Any thing else I need to know?

Thank you so much to everyone who decides to join in advance!
Here is the Link to the Shop:

Random Tags

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged

@Rahdia @RareSmoothies @diana_creates @FoxyLolz @Hellchaser @oliviaburn14 @Youngbl00d @yourdolly @molly247 @PurpleRose96 @gen.c.epsd @IMAGINARY_THOUGHTS @pri.2112 @Queen20 @notone @veronica.d @ZamiraArts @adelinaepisode @creatiff.writes

4 Likes

Hello, thank you for the tag, but I have my own art shop :slight_smile: Aaand I kind of don’t qualify as a “teen queen” :joy:

1 Like

No worries and its totally fine. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hey good luck with your shop. I will not be applying however (for the same reasons almost as goldenwaterlily) . Also not to be rude or anything but you may want to update your tag list as you’ve tagged me twice these past couple of days :sweat_smile:. Have a good one and good luck with your shop once again!
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! I will do sorry about that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No worries hun :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like