Tell me about her/him šŸ„ŗšŸ–¤

Hey, love! I know todayā€™s been stressful but you made it. You made it past another day! I am so fucking proud of you babe. Now here comes the hard partā€¦talk about him/her. If you donā€™t want to thatā€™s okay. But Iā€™m here to listen if you want to. I love you, good night/evening/morning. :black_heart:

Feel free to pm me if you donā€™t want to post it on this thread. :pleading_face:

Love,
Andee :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

17 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face:

5 Likes

Honestly, itā€™s not that hard because I havenā€™t seen him in forever
But Iā€™m going back to school (in real life) in I think 1/2 weeks and Iā€™m nervous because I donā€™t wantā€¦the old feelings to come back
I donā€™t want to look at him all the time hoping he misses the time we had last year
I donā€™t want to have to wait for him to meet my eye and for there to be a spark
I donā€™t want to snap him so bad but also feel so damn nervous
I donā€™t want to keep thinking something is gonna happen but we arenā€™t even in the same friend group
I just wanna forget him
I donā€™t want to feel like he can control me just by asking me to do something
I donā€™t like that feeling

pls tell me Iā€™m not the only onešŸ˜‘

10 Likes

Aww, love its okay. You just need time. Donā€™t rush getting over him, trust me it wonā€™t work that way, sadly. It takes time love. Itā€™s probably not gonna happen over-night either. Focus on yourself and on school! Ik babes, the feeling sucks, it hurts sometimes but trust me things will get better, everything will work out in the end! With or without him youā€™re a fucking queen and you deserve the best.

Imma ask some questions just to help you,if you donā€™t wanna answer them its okay. just some things my therapist used to ask me :pleading_face:

Question...

Are you scared that if he does miss you, you will miss him too?

Im not so good with these feelings things. so Iā€™m so sorry if I sound dumb

4 Likes

Yeah I am
I am a lot actually because I wanna get over him

2 Likes

its okay! its normal babes. Just remember to focus on yourself rather than other people. Even if he does miss you. do what you think is best for yourself. and donā€™t feel bad if that means leaving other people behind.
I wish you good luck, love :pleading_face:

2 Likes

:two_hearts:Thank uā€‹:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Literally have the fattest crush on my best friendā€™s brother. Heā€™s honestly the perfect guy. Heā€™s a year and a half older, sadly. Iā€™m 17 so the age difference wonā€™t be too crazy soon. I thought there was something.He acted like it for a phat minute, but there isnā€™t since I just hear that he likes a different girl.
I typically can just ā€œshut offā€ my feelings for my crushes though, and it seems like Iā€™ll need to again. Heā€™s heading off to college soon while I sit on my bed listening to virtual classes.

I used to like this boy for three years or so, but my friend likes him so I dropped it since I realized it was pointless.

4 Likes

girl same ngl :sob:
right now im just tryna lose feelings and its like bro do you like me or not.
its okay its okay everything is gonna be okay, maybe idk but focus on yourself, worry about school and not boy problems! cuz they suck

^^^
this is probably the worst advice id ever given someone :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Bump :pleading_face::heartbeat:

2 Likes

aw thank you frenchie :sparkles:

2 Likes

Ofc bby :white_heart:

2 Likes

If someone reads it then I am very happy :pleading_face: :

I like him so much but it would never work outā€¦ Heā€™s a skater, I am more like dancer and soccer girl. He vapes and smokes, also drinks. I canā€™t go more than energy drinks. His friends hate me. My friends donā€™t like him much. I think he also likes me but he gives mixed signals. Heā€™s so funny and he makes great jokes. Heā€™s kind and caring (to me).

I donā€™t know what to do :frowning:

4 Likes

oh my-
here we go :pensive:
this is like super sad cause Iā€™m gonna talk about someone who doesnā€™t even know me
heā€™s one year older and goes to my school
I really wanna talk to me but trust me Iā€™m right when I say itā€™d be super lame
I really really like him and weā€™ll itā€™d be nice to at least talk to him :sweat_smile::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Well um-
letā€™s just give this a go
Heā€™s literally 9 days older than me, and lives up hill
We have some things in common and we did hang out somewhat when school was in person, but I think he either like me or this other girl ( I think it was me but i"m not sure)
I havenā€™t really seen him in person or spoke to him in like 5 months since lockdown though heā€™s in all my zooms
Iā€™m just worried he forgot me or if he had feelings me that he lost them :cry:

4 Likes

Thank you. :pleading_face:

Okay.

sighs

Basically I had this crush on this boy for all of last year but I misinterpreted the feelings. So he and I basically got pretty close. But reallyā€¦I had feelings for him, when I told him my feelings, he friendzoned me.

But I am happier now because I have found my soulmate and now, I just have to wait a few more years until I can fly out to see her(she also helped me find out I am bi).

3 Likes

one of those boys :pensive::raised_hand:t2:
okay if you think hes nice to you i think you should do for it! tell him how you feel. and even if he dpoesnt like you like that then at least you got a friendship out of it :pleading_face:

2 Likes

lol we always go for the older ones :pensive:
okay imma just share my experience and maybe this could be you. anyway there was this guy and i didnt really know him but like i liked him. same as you he was a year older, then me then one day random he asked me if ik how to skate cuz I was wearing a thrasher hoodie. now were sorta close and good friends the point is find something that you too have in common, you guys could get close like that!
good luck :pleading_face:

3 Likes

U wise b*tch. :relieved::heartpulse:

2 Likes

:new_moon_with_face: nope my ass just has crushes on everyone she meets :pleading_face::clown_face:

2 Likes