Tell me about her/him šŸ„ŗšŸ–¤

Ugh I just hate charcoal-:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

maybe just talk to him! you will never know what he is thinking until you talk to him. He problay misses you too! i would just talk to him and become closer friends with him :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:
idk but hope this helps :sweat:

2 Likes

my horny shit :eyes:
lmao i hate him too :pleading_face:

2 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face:
Imma pm u rn :relieved::two_hearts:

2 Likes

ugh i know that feeling. but for me even though he did friendzone me were still close friends lol

Aww good luck, love. i wish you the best and congrats :partying_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Okie :pleading_face:

2 Likes

i never thought anyone was going to reply to this lol :pleading_face::black_heart:

3 Likes

its very um awkward rn so we met online :sweat_smile: weā€™ve been talking for like 8/9 months now and for the last 3 months have been talking thro gmail (we are the same age i can confirm from his insta) but 2 problems, he lives in the uk and i live in florida- also- we havenā€™t done a face reveal yet :grimacing: i want to but im scared- it can be like the make or break idk i wonā€™t care what he looks like but idk what if HE cares like he said he thinks i would look like madison beer (i posted my face reveal on the face reveal thread btw) but yeah we really connect and weā€™re both the same age which i can confirm but idk

3 Likes

We are still friends(I guess) but we havenā€™t talked since I told him.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Goshā€¦ Theyā€™re so cute and so nice. We sorta ā€œdatedā€ a while back but it wasnā€™t official or anything and I donā€™t think it really was considered it. Weā€™d kiss and cuddle and stuff but Iā€™m not sure if it was platonic or not. Now I notice that I have a big fat crush on them and idk if theyā€™re interested. Plus, thereā€™s another friend they have that has such a better chance than I do since I live a little farther away from them and canā€™t hang out as often. (I live like, 30 minutes away) Itā€™s frustrating because I hate the feeling of jealousy and gives me slight hopelessness.

3 Likes

sdrftgyhuj guys guys met through episode :black_heart:
hehe anyway you should go for it! I mean 9 months is a really long time. maybe long distance will work out for you guys :pleading_face:
heā€™s the same age so thatā€™s good! give it a chance! if it doesnā€™t work out maybe you guys can still be friends :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

no we didnā€™t meet through episode btw lmaoo

1 Like

its okay dont feel bad! me to me sounds like they have feelings for you too. I mean cuddleing and kissing :weary: damn i wish i had that! good luck loves :pleading_face::black_heart:
cuz it sounds to me like u guys would be a cute couple!

3 Likes

i will thank you and if he doesnā€™t like me then fuck him :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, hun! :pleading_face: :kissing_heart:

Ahh, well, it was a pretty long time ago, andā€¦ I tried, believe me, I really tried, but he broke me, even today, when Iā€™m way far away and past him, I fear him, heā€™s the only one holding me back at night, when sleep comes and tries to muffle my cries, I hold it back, I say, ā€œNo, not again!ā€, because I know that once itā€™ll comeā€¦ that once itā€™ll come heā€™ll break me to pieces that Iā€™ll never be able to pick up againā€¦
Itā€™s been better, wayy better honestly with Blanche at my side, I am proud to finally say and discover Iā€™m bi, and I know that if today she wasnā€™t at my side, I wouldnā€™t be even able to see today, talk about imagining itā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

yes girl! u got this :pleading_face::black_heart:

1 Like

aww love! im so sorry :pleading_face: but really glad your feeling better! if you ever need to talk about it again my pms are ALWAYS open!
also congrats :partying_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

:weary: I went to all the therapists that we could find, Blanche spent a longg time just trying to get the very best for me, but believe me nothing worked, they could just stare at me all day for all they cared, they couldnā€™t help, nothing couldā€¦ except, Blanche, she is my brightest hope, even in the midest of nights, I could find the will power to talk back to him all because of herā€¦

2 Likes

The only thing with me is that Iā€™m confused and I donā€™t know who I like, I donā€™t even know if I like anyone lol.

This sounds stupid hahaha

3 Likes