Tell me about the most sweet person you have met here in episode community?

So, Guys tell me about the sweetest person that you have met here and still they are like your brothers and sisters ?

25 Likes

We are not that close but I love:

@DanniD

and ofc:

@DivCp , @LemonProductions and the rest haha I can’t find them

6 Likes

That’s really sweet … Give them a hug for being their for sweet at all the time​:100::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

For now I’ve only talked to sweet/nice people so I don’t know yet :joy: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

um @IMAGINARY_THOUGHTS was there when i needed her

3 Likes

Wow @Isabelle21 Don’t worry they will be sweet as sugar you will find out soon…:100::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

@FlowerGriefer and @MidnightMaiden :two_hearts: you two are helpful queens and ilysm :crown: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s sweet of her!!! @IMAGINARY_THOUGHTS Give her a lots of hugs and blow her a kiss​:heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_decoration::100::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

@MMG @Celestial_Night @Alexthebeast they supported all the way! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I havent met anyone

3 Likes

Thanks so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Shooutout to @FlowerGriefer & @MidnightMaiden … That’s really sweet of them… Give them a lot of hugs and blow them a kisses :100::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_decoration::heart::wink::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks. Girlie.I can say the same to u :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

3 Likes

I don’t know if we’re close but I would say @Adorablxheron and @Raitlyn. A lot of people in the forums community were very nice to me too.

6 Likes

Don’t girl… you literally made someone feel special so the universe is making all of you special today…

3 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts::blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @Joy_Melrose for supporting me

2 Likes

You will Find them soon anytime @Razz8 You will really meet someone very sweet to make you special…

2 Likes

Thanks sweetheart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is to the sweetest persons that @episodemichi has found who supported her all the way… Shootout to the Sweets @MMG @Celestial_Night @Alexthebeast :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart::heart_decoration::100::100:

5 Likes