Tell me about your favourite tropes!

Omg this is so beautiful. :pleading_face::white_heart: I’ve never actually thought about this one, thank you for sharing!! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Opposites attract :relieved:

2 Likes

I like the ‘bad boy with a heart of gold’ and the serious guy who doesn’t like anyone but has a soft spot for the MC. A bad boy doesn’t have to be an awful human being. He can be a decent person, but rebellious, with attitude, and sarcastic.

I also like it when the LI stands up for the MC. I don’t mean the ‘damsel in distress’ that needs to be rescued, but more of a situation of where the MC faces adversity, and the LI is there to offer his support.

2 Likes

This is my dream person. I stan.

Agree 100%. Supportive LIs >>>

for sure enemies to lovers, and for some reason i really love when the main character (or a close supporting character) turns out to be evil/becomes evil.

unless the character is rlly annoying, then that’ll make them worse💀

major drama is super interesting!:woozy_face:

1 Like

enemies to lovers or lovers to enemies to lovers again :smirk:

1 Like

Omg yes, totally. There’s something about the way their morals get twisted by the end. The idea is very intriguing to me. But I haven’t actually read anything like that. If you have suggestion lmk!!

That sounds *chef’s kiss. :relieved::sparkles:

1 Like

I am a sucker for childhood BFFs becoming lovers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.