Tell me about your story!

Hi everyone, I’m Dom :slight_smile: I’m new to Episode writing but I’ve been reading stories on the app for a while now.
So to get to the point, I’m not a big fan of the featured stories and would love to read some of the hidden gems on this site. “Unpopular” or undiscovered stories are golden and that’s what I’m looking for. So if you just published a story I would love to read it! Even Read4read if you are willing.
I personally love mystery/sci-fi/horror (and LGBTQ friendly), but I’m open to all genres. I know that a lot of the community members seem to like community stories over featured ones as well.

If anyone is curious, I just published my first story RISEN and would love to get some feedback on it as well. I usually get back to people pretty quickly so shoot me a message or promote your story to me if you’d like!

My story:
RISEN
6 chapters (and ongoing)
INK + Customization
Mystery/Thriller
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5064209277386752

-DOM

r4r?/

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

Just started reading! I only have 2 passes left so I’ll add it to my favorites and keep you posted :slight_smile:

Hey there! I’ll do a read for read if you want. Here’s my story:

Title: Breach of Contract
Author: Chelsea
Genre: Action
Episodes: 7 (on going)
Description: Justice won’t make him suffer as much as I have. He will taste my revenge, and feel my pain. No one can punish him, except me and my vengeance, and vengeance shall be mine.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5056498540216320

Thank you! :black_heart:

Maybe try mine ?
No stereotypes or boring romance I promess :joy:

Title: Music in our hearts
Genre : Fantasy
Style: INK
Description:
You’re a straight A student with a passion for art but don’t have any talent. When a mysterious voice leads you to 3 Muses of the Mythology, magic offers you a new perspective.
Link :

I would love to read your story! I just ran out of passes so I’ll read the first episode and add it onto my favorites and keep you in the loop :slight_smile:

I love mythology! I ran out of passes so I’ll read your first episode & add it to my favorites. I’ll keep you in the loop! :slight_smile:

Hey there :slight_smile:

My story is called: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Adventure
Story Description: When Princess Elizabeth is forced into an arranged marriage, she takes fate into her own hands and runs away. But with a war brewing, her escape is not all that she had hoped.

Here is my link tree that has the link to my story in it as well as the link to my R4R form if you would like to do a read for read:

Also, I am part of epi.foody.reviews on Instagram and we read and review underrated stories and then post our reviews on our Insta. If you are interested in that, follow us on Instagram (@epi.foody.reviews) and fill out our form:

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Thanks! I’d love if you’d check it out!

Awesome! I just added this to my favorites and will be reading when I get my passes :slight_smile:

I’m totally going to sign up for the Foody Reviews! Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I will add this into my favorites and keep you caught up on my progress. I should have started this thread when I had more passes :joy:
Thank you!

Does it have to be published?

What do you mean? It doesn’t have to be completely done, if that’s what you’re asking.
If you haven’t published it at all yet that’s fine but be sure to reply with a link later or release date so I know how to find your story :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story few months ago. Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

Awesome! I would love to do a R4R. I’ll send you screenshots and feedback after I’ve got passes :slight_smile: I’ll probably get back to you tomorrow evening

So sorry but this is unpublished and would love an opinion on it!

Title Just Business

Description When Alia Mai’s father dies in a tragic fire, you learn more about his past and unlocks a new future. All you got to do now is choose between the past and future.

Gentre(s) Romance, Action, Thriller

Author Brieanna Smith

Cover Editor @Bethany1
Episode 1 - 6 are out now! (More Episodes are coming)

My story is: Burning Attraction
Style: Ink
Episodes: 8 ongoing
Story type: drama
Plot: A new town and a new life, until Sian meets this hot stranger, love, passion, hurt is all to come…

Hello!

I’d love to do “read for read”!
Your story seems interesting.

Let me tell a bit about my story:
Title: Scars
Author: inxmyxeyes
Genre: Action
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6086824284782592
Cover:

Let me know if you are interested!