Tell me favorite clothes like to where

Love where outfit in clothes yes can do picture here .

3 Likes

No I did not I it was dress

It was dress only

Oh, okay.

1 Like

What I wear? Usually all black.

What Xylo wears though…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That good clothes,

Really?

2 Likes

Love them colthes

I am crazy about jumpsuits, for some reason :sweat_smile: But since my favourite colour is black, most of my wardrobe is too.

4 Likes

i wear dark colors :joy: hoodies & leggings all the time, even during summer :woman_shrugging:t2: i still tan though so it doesn’t really matter. it’s what i like most.

6 Likes

Most where outfit some time

I usually wear black trim jeans and a dark baggy long sleeved shirt.

1 Like

I love wearing my hoodies and I don’t know why. My mission now is finding a plain red hoodie just so I could patch it and turn into one of my fav characters :joy::joy:

1 Like

Whenever I go out at night time since I don’t like going out in the day time, I usually go out in a black hoodie and black jeans or something like that. And then I keep looking around since it’s dark and I wanna stay safe. I’ve been stopped twice and searched since I looked really suspicious :joy:

4 Likes

Loved that. Reminded me of me wearing a hat and some shades (my eyes hurt in bright light) with my hoodie and people looked at me like I was a criminal or (I also got told to take off my hat and shades)

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: But really, I wear all black and keep looking every where like I just stole something. And once when I went into a shop the woman behind the counter was eyeing me the whole time.

2 Likes

T-shirt/ Crop Top with Skinny Jeans / Leggings

1 Like

Literally only wear band t-shirts & ripped jeans :100:

1 Like

Black clothes, jeans, winter hoodie with a long sleeves shirt underneath and jeans in the summer when it’s 30 degrees outside and shorts in winter, don’t ask me why, I don’t even know why I do that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: my mind also thinks that I’m acting too suspicious and I try to stop but it keeps getting worse (why am I like this)

2 Likes