Tell me favorite clothes like to where

I once wore shorts in cold weathers and such (it was bearable but can’t stop shivering)

1 Like

I’m more of a tom boy but I love some dresses.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I feel hot in the winter and cold in the summer (usually),
Once I wore shorts and a tank top in snow ans still felt hot

2 Likes

You have what I call “the weather immunity”:joy::joy: I mean I had that once (I never needed a blanket at cold weathers and wore stuff that isn’t meant to be in that specific weather) I lost it all when I wore shorts walking in cold weather.

2 Likes

Oh my god… :sweat_smile: I think I always look like I’m about to commit a murder but I just such an innocent looking face! It’s honestly pretty annoying. I’m thinking about just dying my hair blond and start wearing pink and just go all the way with the doll look :joy:

2 Likes

But I do sort of look like a criminal at night :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I like to take walks at night and I’ve often seen people walking ahead of me in the street clearly think I’m stalking them and about to stab them or something :joy: i kinda wanna say “what i’m holding in my hoodie pocket isn’t a knife, it’s my phone! It will slide out of the other side if I don’t you know” but I kinda like scaring people lol.

3 Likes

I wanna scare people too :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Oh, there’s an easier way. just give people death glares when they look anywhere near your directions and shout at them when they ask you simple questions. (only people you want to scare, not ones you don’t)

For example, yesterday there was a day out from school and there was a bus (from school, not like public transportation bus). I was just on the forums on my phone, because why not, and a girl sitting behind me asked me if I could tell something to a girl sitting in front of me. I snapped at her, and said pretty loudly, but threateningly, “shut up” with a death glare. It was very fun. (usually I swear, but I wanted to shut her up and there are no words like “shut the fuck up” in my language so…)

Also, if you’re somewhere public you can just kinda stare once in a while at someone until they’re clearly terrified and get out of there. I think there may be something wrong with me that i like to just casually scare people but whatever, it’s still fun :joy:

I do but when I stare at smth it’s usually guys :joy::joy: and I always look away when people look at me and people don’t take me seriously cause I look too sleep deprived :joy:

2 Likes

Also puberty makes my voice- special.

2 Likes

I sometimes stare at cute guys and look away when they catch sight, I basically do that scaring thing with anyone who I don’t find hot :joy: (eh, sometimes i’m in a “let’s make a hot guy nervous” mood) but you can just not look away if you really wanna do that. I’m pretty proud of myself for staring at people openly, I used to be way too unconfident to do that lol

lol I know that problem. (not with myself, i’m a girl. You’re a guy, right?)

1 Like

Yea :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I just can’t help myself looking at them (like why are the guys I see so cute tho):sweat_smile: like I applaud you that you have confidence to do that but I can’t even do that even if it’s an elderly woman :pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Maybe if I’m in a bad mood I can be intimidating (the dark eye bags also plays to the mad look)

2 Likes

I know, there are too many cute guys out there to not stare. Btw, elderly women can be pretty scary, so that would be understandable :joy:

i actually had an old creepy man stare at me when I was eating at a mall a few days ago and I just gave him a death glare until he looked away. Like, pretty sure if it was an old woman she’d just hit me with her purse or something :rofl:

2 Likes

When I see anyone staring at me I just stare at them right back with this look on my face that looks like I’m about to fight them and most of the time they turn away. But my voice is pretty intimidating on it’s own. Really deep.

3 Likes

I prefer wearing darker colours, I just feel like I look better in them lol

2 Likes

True with the cute guys and elderly people (but maybe I have fear more in cute guys since they can be a 50/50 in my experience with rejections)

2 Likes

I once tried wearing pink cause my mum said I should try being more “Feminine” but I just looked really weird.

2 Likes