Tell me honestly artists! How does this look?šŸ’™

Hey I created my second art and that too without an apple pencil just by fingers. So I kinda like it but I am not sure .So I need opinions of you guys as you are all awesome artists.Tell me how does this look. And if I do comissions how much will this be worth? Feel free to criticise :heart:

25 Likes

Itā€™s really cute, and so good for your first piece of art! :yellow_heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

Thanxā¤

1 Like

Itā€™s very good!

2 Likes

Yeah I guess ! ThanxšŸ’™

1 Like

Aw thankušŸ˜

2 Likes

Iā€™d say it looks great! The tone gives the face a good amount of dimension!
And the hair falls perfectly around the face, it really brings the art alive!

=)

2 Likes

Itā€™s really cute and I love the concept but the lines arenā€™t as consistent, the colouring is messy. Like at the chest area itā€™s way over the shirt. The teeth arenā€™t coloured, some lines donā€™t meet, And the shading is a little harsh. Itā€™s a little messy which is normal! Iā€™m not Picasso, so I can only say what I see. If this seems mean I promise itā€™s not! But everything takes practise. I do love the eyes though!

8 Likes

Love the use of blues. Coloring is real nice :grin:

5 Likes

absolutely gorgeous, has a cute lil vibe with it ! definitely on your way to make some breathtaking art

2 Likes

Itā€™s cute. But I would change the way you do eyelashes because they sort of look like sticks. Iā€™d suggest curving them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oof I wish my first art pieces looked that good lol

My advice is to work on coloring in the lines first, shading and coloring will get better with practice so feel free to try out new styles

3 Likes

Itā€™s beautiful just practice an youā€™ll be even better

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so pretty! I love It!

2 Likes

Thanx everyone!:blue_heart:

2 Likes

I suggest cell shading instead for cartoony drawings, I love the colors but the shading shades are so muted it looks muddy, go for reddish shades instead, the cheek contour is a little low it shouldā€™ve ended a little higher, love the lips and the eyebrows, but seriously look into cell shading it looks so much better than soft shading, and you can improve from it much faster :slight_smile: But I think this drawing is absolutely adorable and I hope you keep going to improve your skills and talent. :blue_heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

Hey it does not seem mean at all. On contrary I am glad that you gave me suggestions to improve cause I guess even picasso may had got suggestions to improve his art.:yum:

2 Likes

Itā€™s pretty!! Like very!
About comissions I think people would more likely to buy ā€œrealistlicā€ art but I am not sure gurl :joy:
BTW ITā€™S AMAZING ART PIECE

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a digital drawing artist, but I do sketches and I do edited art. So my opinion may not count, idk :sweat_smile:

I would say this is SUPER cute! I really love the hair and eyes :star_struck:

I would only work on two things! First, on the contour, itā€™s a bit too defined and rough. And the shirt doesnā€™t really like ā€œworkā€ idk, it just looks a bit basic to me compared to the details of the rest of the piece :woman_shrugging: BUT practice makes perfect! And this an amazing start to something amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Keep doing art! You are really good at it!!

3 Likes

I think itā€™s really cute, and I love the way you draw the hair. I would recommend blending the shading a little more using a midtone between your highlight or shade color and your base color.

Similar disclaimer to Grace - Iā€™m not good at drawing but Iā€™ve seen other peopleā€™s art and watched a lot of tutorials.

1 Like