Tell me what you think... cover

hello, so i made my cover for my story. i need brutally honest opinions. would you click it? what are your thought? how can i improve?

check out the greys anatomy similarities lol

6 Likes

I really like it! Maybe add an author’s name at the bottom so there isn’t so much empty space. Other than that, it’s very appealing.

3 Likes

will do! thank you for the feedback, I appriecate it :grinning:

1 Like

Yep :+1:t2: happy to help!

2 Likes

I quite like the cover. Probably would click on it… But can’t help but notice it looks like a lil bit of her elbow has been cut off? Like it’s a little too rough around the edges

2 Likes

OMG i did not notice that, thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

It’s a nice cover, I would suggest getting a clearer image of the character. You can get it by screen clipping on a pc.

2 Likes

I did screen shot it,I think it’s just because of the apps I used which made it look bad. Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Nah, it happens to me too when I take screenshots on my phone, but I’m too lazy to go on my pc :grinning:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Share Feedback is for story ideas and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I screenshotted it on my laptop and then emailed it to myself,I guess it just lost some quality through that

1 Like

I think it needs more…

SHAZAM!

By that I mean something to make it pop.

Maybe a blurred background with effects on it, and something else to make it more intriguing.

1 Like

I like the cover to make it look more like a doctor story maybe make the red line a shaky one
like this

1 Like

Made this for inspiration or you can use it if you want! Just credit me if you do. Since I don’t have your character you’ll have to put it in it.

3 Likes

thanks for your input! i was thinking about blurring the back round but just didn’t really knew how to make it look good!

I was going to do something that, but for the mature warning… thanks for replying.

1 Like

I actually really love that, is that the size of the large cover or small cover?

No, I’ll make it the size for both now though.

1 Like

omg thank you!!!

No problem!

Small cover:

Large cover: