Tell me your favourite LGBTQ+ stories!

Hi!! So, I’m writing this at 07:47 in the morning, but anywaaaaayy-

-I wanted to know what’s/are your favourite/s LGBTQ+ story/stories;

-Tag the author/s of the story/stories;

-Tell what you liked of the story (without any spoilers!!!);

-Recommend only stories of the LGBTQ+ shelf; :))

You can recommend your LGBTQ+ story too!

That was all.

My favourite LGBTQ+ stories so far are:
-Snakebitten by @LORA.WRITER
-Blood Betrayal by @k.blue_epi on IG
-Queer: Love And Paperwork by @ms.shae.epi on IG
-My bad lesbian stepsister by @Chida.Writes on IG.

And I think that’s all :))

7 Likes

-Tag the author/s of the story/stories;
My all-time favorite is:
(Queer:) Daisy by @Bertha
-Tell what you liked of the story (without any spoilers!!!);
Easy. It has an amazing pace at it, not too slow, not too fast. It has tons of reader engagement, and I mean tons. Kind of a slow burn-kind of story, my personal favorite! Basically just the right amount of everything (:

-If you haven’t read it, I don’t know what you’re still doing reading this lol. But seriously, highly, highly, highly, recommended.

4 Likes

The title sounds pretty good!

2 Likes
Stories I recommend

•Most of them have the option to do a male or female love internet but for most of them I did female and enjoyed the story so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
•What I liked about the story the most was having the option between both genders, slow burn (depending on the story you read) and a great plot between the characters and how they act with each other in different situations, some have drama related to it which shows a turning point for some characters :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. I can’t spoil much but I really enjoyed all stories :smirk:

1 Like

This is so sweet :pleading_face::pleading_face: Thank you so much Iris!! :heart:

1 Like

Hey Mar20,

My favorite LGBTQ±stories are:

• ‘For HIS Sake’ from AngelWings (Male MC and Male LI) :relaxed:
  • ‘New Kid, New Life’ from (my bestie) Bubbletea - @epi_bubbleteastories_author (Male MC and 2 Male LI’s)
  • ‘Meet Me Outside’ from Tal Zen - @talzen.writes (Male MC and 2 Male LI’s)
  • ‘His Secret’ from Nadi - @nadi_stories (Male MC and choice between gender for LI)
  • ‘Thinking out loud’ from SA (Gender choice for MC and LI)
  • ‘The Red Curtain’ from (my bestie) Grottino, it’s on hold, but give it a try (Male MC and gender choice LI)
  • ‘Deaf Love Hearing’ from my bestie @trish.jackson.episode (Male MC and 2 Male LI).

Love A-W

2 Likes

Oh! I’ve read Thinking out Loud and The Red Curtain! :eyes::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I loved reading both of them!!! ‘New Kid, New Life’ and ‘For HIS Sake’ are good ones, too. :relaxed: :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

I have an LGBTQ+ romance/drama story! :slight_smile:

Story name: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Drama, with some comedy
Story description: It’s not easy being forcedily engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
IMPORTANT: This story has no CC and almost no choices.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288
Small cover:

1 Like

I loved Second Chance - Hiding the Truth by Josie Jackson (she isn’t on forums so I can’t tag her). It made me blubber.

No to give too much away but it’s about the injustice you face as a LGBTQ person. I won’t say anymore but it touched me in a way no story ever has. Check it out

1 Like

@author.AmberJ’s stories:

• Waking
  • Duet
  • The Game
  • Scorned

Other recommendations:

• The Wall by J Miley
  • The Lake also by J Miley
  • The Gamer Girl by Wincy W
1 Like