Tell us: Who is your best friend and why?

Since my original topic was closed due to inactivity, I want to fire this thread back up again.

Who is your best friend and WHY?

(You can chat a little.)

7 Likes

I’ll start my own thread off lmao. My best friend’s name is Ricky. He’s one of the best humans to ever cross paths with.

2 Likes

Eh sooo just sum cool friends on here hehe :sparkles:

@ItsTerra @molly247 @Theebee2004 @melaniesmall

5 Likes

dghdthrghtbuyutd6sr5dt I LOVE YOU :heart::pleading_face::sob::cry:

3 Likes

Nawwwh :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::two_hearts::joy:

@Frey @molly247 @ItsTerra @Jayl @Pinkrose @Jess2112

7 Likes

:pleading_face:

1 Like

My best friend’s name is Lex (a nickname). We’re both socially awkward, introverted potatoes who understand each others dark humor and doesnt judge the weird shit we do or say. We’ve been pretty good friends for about 4 years now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

On here or irl?

1 Like

Awww :sleepy::sneezing_face:

1 Like

My irl best friend is @JessieJessica because she’s insane and epic, and loves Hamilton just as much as me :joy:

1 Like

Aww :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Aww I love you sooo much :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I love you babe :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:

1 Like

In the forums: The Spidergang lmao

Summary

@pilot @nicollil @ItsTerra @preciousevil @Bebesita @elena.epi @maddie.nicole

Why I like them? They’re pretty chaotic XD but also nice and funny :))
IRL: @Snapshot
He’s my best friend probably because he was the only one who introduced himself when I was in a new place. We spoke and hung out and became best friends because he’s super loyal and chill :))

5 Likes

@Pinkrose, @Hanka, @deactivatedd Cause they are so amazing and always there for me. And I feel like I could talk about anything without worrying with them :two_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

My besties: @SpookySherry @Izzie_Silver @Bonswayout @Minimayday @Theebee2004 @melaniesmall @Frey @LR_epsd @Youngbl00d @pilot @molly247 @nicollil @bebesita @preciousevil @elena.epi @ItsLily @maddie.nicole @snapshot

Now that i think about it… That’s a lot of peeps–

They’re my besties because they’re kind and they stuck by me at all times and i love 'em :pleading_face::heart::chef:

11 Likes

:eyes::pleading_face:

2 Likes

To be honest I’ve never shared anything about my friend because I lost my best friend she died from cancer it has been hard for me past these few months am trying to look for a new friend but i seem not to find her name was shamim i loved her because she was kind and the first person who understand me unlike family and the world judging you for who you are strong text

2 Likes

im honored

1 Like