Tell us: Who is your best friend and why?

love u

1 Like

Ilysm :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww im lucky to have youuuu :sob:

1 Like

thanks YB :smile:

yeah yeah i get it :yawning_face::joy:

1 Like

Thank you Terra :grin:!

1 Like

When you’re not flexing with the new insta update you can be nice and funny too! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:potato: potato you are a gem! ily :hearts: :hearts:

1 Like

I can’t pick one :cry:

but like i changed the chat theme to Unicorn :smirk:

1 Like

:nerd_face: really? now?

1 Like

Mine would be @Shahtuta, @raven.is.a.clown, and @Allie_Diamond_Epy.

They are my best friends because they understand me and they accept me for who I am.

3 Likes

I love you too! :pleading_face::white_heart:

1 Like

I love you too Terra :pleading_face:

1 Like

Love you girl! :sob:
You’re da best!

1 Like

In irl my best friend is named Khamari she is one of the best things that EVER happened to me. And I’m so glad we met she is the only person in my life that has really stayed with me and always been there and supported me. We used to talk almost every second of every day (I’m like dead serious) now we talk weekly (it’s been a lil harder because we both go to different schools now) but are friendship only got stronger our friendship is really low maintenance we don’t have to always talk but when we do we never stop laughing and smiling and it was almost like we never stopped talking in the first place. And I truely love her.

1 Like

My forums besties would be:
@MMG @Natalia4 @Faith.episode.cats
They’re all really supportive and sweet, and I really care about them. They understand me and not many people can really do that so I wanted to say thank you so much, I don’t deserve y’all but I’m so happy y’all gave me a chance.

2 Likes

Awww<3 I love youuuu :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Love you too :kissing_heart:

aww tysm :pleading_face::heart: love you
and you deserve me :relieved::grin:

2 Likes

Aww, that’s sweet.
I feel the same way love you too :heart: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like