Temborex Art Shop [OPEN] (Doing covers, edits, intros, backgrounds)

Welcome to Temborex Art Shop.

RULES:

1. No Thread-Hopping, It’s disrespectful to both artists, If you don’t know what it means, It means requesting the same thing you already requested to another person/artist
  2. Please Don’t be rude to anyone
  3. Please Don’t rush us, Art/Edits takes time to finish
  4. You can only get 3 re-do’s
  5. Don’t request if you won’t do anything with ut/use it.
  6. We’re allowed to decline your requests if we don’t think we can’t do it
  7. Please give credit and don’t claim it as your own
  8. Don’t request something we don’t do (Doesn’t have to necessarily be implemented)

Our capabilities

Molly’s Examples

CStation’s examples

Form

Splash
Type:
Text:
Objects:
Characters (details, pose, outfits…):

CStation’s examples

Molly’s examples

Form

Cover
Size:
Text (Title, author…):
Characters (details, pose, outfits…):
Background:

Molly’s examples

CStation’s examples

Other stuff

I can also do intros and outros.

Waiting list
4 Likes

Hi :wave: could you make backgrounds for castle (bedrooms, bathrooms, gardens, halls)?

2 Likes

Sure! What do you need? (request details)

1 Like

Ma’am I don’t know if you want, but could you possibly make me a home background. If that’s too much I understand. Thank you :blush::heart:

1 Like

Sure! What do you want it to look like? Extra details? What’s the theme? Specific colors you want used? Reference picture of what you want it to look like? Any extra details? :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

As for the bedrooms: I need 4 (if possible). One in lavender/white colors, one in dark blue/black, one in green/brown and one in yellow/brown. Just the usual bedroom furniture in royal style. But in the lavender/white and dark blue/black, please put in the book shelves
As for the bathrooms: just bathrooms in royal-ish style (if possible 4 different as well, can match with bedrooms)
Halls: (3 if possible possible), one in gold,red, brown colors. All of them with 3 thrones in the middle. The other in grey, white, silver, marble floor. The last one in black, red and gold.
Gardens: (3 if possible), in the 2 of them a lot of beautiful, colorful flowers, frees, fountain, benches made of marble. The last one dark, all plants died, grass is not gree (kind of grey)

Is it possible or is it too much? :heart::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I could try to make all of it but no guarantee that I could do all of it, It will also take like, I think 1-2 Weeks or something, But anyways, Request Accepted :laughing::gift_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:No rush, take your time, I am still waiting for art scene. Take all the time you need :heart::heart::heart::heart: Thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your welcome, No problem :grin: I’ll keep ya updated on my progress on making the backgrounds :smile: Just be sure to credit my insta @cstation7 :wink::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Will do. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I have a question

1 Like

Yes?

1 Like

How do you create looping backgrounds??

Would you mind if I use one of your photos?

I will sponsor on my Instagram.

2 Likes

Check in the forums with @Apes

1 Like

Hi! Could you make me a cover for a story I’m working on? And if possible, could we discuss details over DM?

2 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

Nah I don’t mind, you can use it! :cat_typing:

Can I make a request

2 Likes

Sure! What do you want?