Template for date questions needed

I’m currently writing a scene where the LI gets to ask questions for the MC while on a date. I actually found a template for this on here, but I keep getting errors about where my brackets go and I just can’t figure it out, so if someone could help me out with a template that won’t read back errors that would be great. I will give credit for using your template. I’d like to ask around 5 questions.

Do you have the 5 questions you’d like them to ask? And do you want the questions to disappear once they’ve been asked? Or allow readers to ask them as many times as they want?

I’m terrible with date questions and I am currently still trying to think of some good ones lol, but I would like the readers to be able to ask them as many times as they’d like.

Lol, that’s okay. Maybe you could look up something along the lines of “20 questions to ask on a first date” or something and let me know your top 5

Okay…I tried my best lol

1. What’s the worst job you ever had?
  2. What was it like becoming an adult on the other side?
  3. What do you do for fun?
  4. Name 3 things on your bucket list.
  5. What really happened in the Himalayans?
1 Like
label questions

MC (think_rubchin)
(...)

choice
"What’s the worst job you've ever had?"{
#ANSWER
goto questions
}"What was it like becoming an adult on the other side?"{
#ANSWER
goto questions
}"What do you do for fun?"{
#ANSWER
goto questions
}"Name 3 things on your bucket list."{
#ANSWER
goto questions
}"What really happened in the Himalayans?"{
#ANSWER
goto questions
}"Done."{
}
#Continue here
1 Like

Thank you so much!!! How would you like credit?

1 Like

I can edit it to have credit, but I don’t think it’s necessary :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much hon!!! You’re a lifesaver!!

1 Like