Temporarily Leaving Forums... bye, everyone!

Hello! I’ve had some things happen in my life recently which I’m not comfortable sharing, and so I’ll be temporarily leaving the forums because of them. I’m not sure how long I’ll be gone.

I’ll also be deleting lots of posts (and topics as soon as I receive permission from @/Sydney_H ) because I kind of want a fresh start when I return. Just letting you know so you don’t waste your time on solving “the mystery of juliewrites’s missing post.”

If you want to know more details about whether I will still be continuing to draw (and other art-shop-related things,) click here.

My art shop will probably be kept open, but I won’t really be taking requests. You can still request from the other amazing artists/editors though!

I’m also picking someone to take over with my shop while I’m gone, just some basic tasks like looking at the recent post activity of possible threadhoppers. (Is that weird?) And since I already know she’s going to volunteer, I’m going to put @blanche_writes in charge of that. If for some reason it starts to get difficult, you’re free to pass the job on to someone else.

And @Dream.writes, I will finish your request. I just haven’t had the time and motivation lately… I apologize.
Zen, do you think you could mark me as temporarily unavailable in the Donut Shop? Thanks!

If there are any specific topics/posts you want me to keep up please let me know!
-Julie :wave:

Again, I’m unsure of when I’ll be returning. Somehow I feel that I’ll probably be returning to request art and edits, and to make my own art and edits. So, I guess this is it. Bye!

Thank you for supporting me as an author, artist, and editor! Not to mention making me laugh :joy: I hope to see you again, and I wish you luck no matter what situation you may be in at the moment.

24 Likes

You don’t need to hurry
Take your time hun
I understand :pleading_face::relaxed:

4 Likes

Your-your leaving? :pleading_face: Sorry, no I’m messing around, I hope you resolve whatever it is that you’re currently going through and I wish the absolute best! And if you ever do decide to rejoin the forums, you’ll always have someone to reach out to! Goodbye Julie! One again, best of luck :heart:

5 Likes

Good luck and bye , and waiting for you to return bye…
:sneezing_face: lots of love :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

:laughing: Am I really that predictable? Well, I sure thought wrong then… :sweat_smile: Anyway, of course, love, you can count on me! :blush:

5 Likes

Best pf luck with them and take care.

@Sydney_H?

4 Likes

Yes I can BUT WE WILL MISS YOU!

whoever hurted you or did anything to u fjgjvj them!

Be happy always ! Hope to see you soon

PLS DONT FORGET TO PM ME WHEN YOU RETURN!

5 Likes

@juliewrites we will all miss you so much. You made the Forums an enjoyable place to be, and you made everyone you chatted with love you! Also, since we can now only tag 2 people at a time…

@Sydney_H I think Julie needs something :thinking:

4 Likes

Good luck out there <33 Our little interactions were so fun ;w;
We’ll miss u!!! And I hope you’ll feel better and be happier :DD

4 Likes

Having problems is perfectly understandable. Hope you solve everything and come back someday

4 Likes

hey gud luck with handling life :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::white_heart: i’m gonna miss your mood asf messages & you even more :heart: see you soon julie :dancer:t4:

3 Likes

I wish you well. (:
I hope to see you on the forums at some point again in future, but whether you decide come back or not (if things change) — thanks for being a positive contributor of the community.

4 Likes

I’ll miss you :pleading_face:
Your like a friend you me :heart:

3 Likes

Wait you have to have permission to delete topics?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Anyway, hope your break goes well.

3 Likes

When you try and delete topics it says that you are not allowed to. So the only way to get rid of them is through admin.

5 Likes

Ah. I wonder what the reasoning is for.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.