Tender Love LL! R4R Open!

Hello sweeties!! This is the new version of my story Tender Love. It’s in Limelight and it would mean the world if you give it a try! I’m open to R4R! Because I know is the only way we can help each other out!! Thank you so much! Feel free to drop your stories for a R4R! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Title: Tender Love LL
Author: AnaIz16
Instagram: anaiz.writer
Genre: Drama, Mystery ,Romance,
Episodes: 06 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: LL CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6298478683815936

7 Likes

Wow! Your cover is amazing and your story looks really good. I’d love to do a r4r with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we can read 3x3 and send screenshots through messages?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4993160357019648

3 Likes

I ain’t gonna do a r4r but I am gonna read it because that’s a nice cover and it looks REALLY interesting!

1 Like

Sure sweetie!! Do you want to start now? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much sweetheart that’s means the world to me!!! I hope you like it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I am positive I will!

1 Like

Hey @iag1690 I’ll do r4r.

1 Like

Description: Hannah thought her life was great till she discovered she was switched at birth with the daughter of a notorious billionaire.

Enter a world full of dirty secrets, crime and romance

2 Likes

I love your cover and your story seems interesting… I’d love to do r4r definitely :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey! That’s perfect!! How many chapters do you want to do?! :star_struck:

Thank you so much sweetheart!!! How many chapters do you want to do?! :star_struck:

1 Like

I will read all chapters it’s okay … You choose however many you want to read

1 Like

Ok sweetie I will start now that I’m free! Do you have IG to send you my ss and comment?

Hey did u wanna other r4r again?

Beautiful cover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have 5 chapters

My Ig @manisha_epi_story
1 Like

@bitumk.writes :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much sweetie!! Sure!! How many episodes do you want to do? :smiley:

Let’s do 5x5 if that is okay with you!! :smiley:

1 Like

Okay I’ll send you ss when I have done

1 Like

The same here sweetie! :smiley:

1 Like